43 MM Parks and Rec ABC chips Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to watch this show before I decide on this... I admit my co-workers at my last job got me into The Office so who knows, this might be good.

I think I'm going to move the order too the end of NOV, early DEC. I expect this order to be over 3000 chips. The price point should be .79 per chip plus shipping too me, and then reshipping to you.

I ordered a tourney sample set to make sure they'll look fantastic on the 43's

If the question is would I be down for a GB, I am probably going to skip on any new sets for now. Sorry I have been absent from the forum lately. With all that has been going on honestly cards have taken a backseat for us.

If the question is about the cones chips, here is a pic. I don't know how persmissions work since I commissioned these but they themselves were commissioned off @detroitdad . But obviously I will defer to him, if he would like to order more I am fine with it.

They are the 43mm, I think they look great and they feel great. For my it really compliments a cash game set to have these.

Certainly if you have any questions about these or need another pic just PM me, I think then I get an email notification.

IMG_5904 2.jpg

AND???
How do you like the 43mm version?

They are nice. I also handled @ekricket 43 DDLM chips and they rocked. I just traded a set and spent 2k on the PNY's. I need to recoup some of that money from poker (lol), and by selling off some of the PNY's that I don't need for my set.

Regardless, the group will still run, and I'll probably get a one table set, because..........why not.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that... I know you live these chips but I also know how powerful your OCD can be... I'd hate to see you sour on this set because of the two sizes.

I own the design. I can order P and R chips anytime that I want. I just have to pay whatever the price per chip is if I don't meet any quantity discounts.

There is a good chance that the ABC sale will happen NOV 12th -15th. If that is the case I need you to get your order numbers ready to go within the next week or so. I would like too have them in time to be able to submit them for a quote on the initial day of the sale (if the sale involves customs).

I will then need to collect your loot by NOV 14th. That means get your money ready. Initially, I will only be collecting for the chips, and shipping to me. I will collect a second time when its time to re-ship to you.

I'm probably ordering 300 to 500 chips. @Rhodeman77 is ordering around 1400 chips. A couple of more orders will push us past the 3k order number for the max discount.

Bill

If I'm reading it correctly, it's 25 as they are just counted as regular 43mm chips. I'll take the 25. If folks wanted a small number let me know and I can carve off some within reason.

If I'm reading it correctly, it's 25 as they are just counted as regular 43mm chips. I'll take the 25. If folks wanted a small number let me know and I can carve off some within reason.

Order as many, or as few as you want. As soon as the early bird special comes out I will update this thread. If the early bird special doesn't include customs then I will probably put it off until the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom