Giveaway DiD2 FOMO giveaway (1 Viewer)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
If you are NOT playing at DEGEN in Dallas II (@Jonesey07, you're still eligible), you can enter to win either a DiD2 rocks glass or a DiD2 pint glass, postage paid to a US address.

IMG-20220721-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20220721-WA0003.jpg

The Degen in Dallas II Circus tournament will start Friday evening and the Degen in Dallas II Main Event will start Saturday afternoon. The Circus tournament is a freeze out; there is one rebuy in the Main Event.

To enter, *before the start of the Circus Tournament* choose a Circus Tournament winner, a Main Event winner and Craig's finish in both events (4 separate guesses) and post them in this thread.

Points will be awarded for the number of positions between your guess and the actual finish position (absolute value), and points for all four guesses will be aggregated. Lowest score wins. In the case of a tie, random.org will be used to identify a winner. If your pick doesn't play in that tournament for whatever reason, you get n+1 points, with n being the number of entries into that tournament. I don't know if eliminations will be tracked in the Main Event if the knocked out player rebuys. If they are, points are based on first knockout (not the rebuy). If not, there is a 7 point penalty of your players rebuys (if you picked a player to win and he finished 6th after a rebuy, you get 6-1 for his/her finish + 7 point penalty = 12 points).

I just thought of this on the fly, so there are bound to be issues. I reserve the right to change the rules midstream in the interest of fairness of the giveaway. If a rule is changed after your entry, you may request a refund of your entry fee. :cool

Cutoff will be determined by Craig posting in this thread that the Circus Tournament has started, or if he is understandably busy, by the first post in the DID2 thread that mentions the tournament starting.

Shipping is from @CraigT78 to me, then from me to you. Craig is a little preoccupied right now, so be patient with shipping.

Circus winner, I’ll go Moose
Main event, K9DR
Craig’s circus finish. 6th
Craig’s main event finish 13

Damn i wish I was there right now

@Hornet made me money last year.

Is it too late to choose @Hornet?

So hornet to win both and Craig in second for both.

There were too many words in the OP. Hopefully I'm doing this right.

Cool Giveaway!

For Circus tournament, I'm going with the man who tried to teach me everything he knows, but I'm a horrible student! - @inca911
For Main Event - The man, the myth, the legend - @Windwalker

Craig in Circus - 8th
Craig in Main Event - 21st

So if any of our picks end up not playing, do we get a head's up and another guess?

9 entries so far (let me know if you see any mistakes).

Circus tournament consensus winner: @Hornet (3 votes)
Craig's average predicted finish in the Circus tournament: 10th

Main Event consensus winner: @Hornet & @k9dr (2 votes each)
Craig's average predicted finish in the Main Event: 15th

Entry
Points​
Circus winner
Craig Circus finish​
Main winner
Craig Main finish​
1.@Ben8257
0​
@detroitdad
12​
@Hornet
18​
2.@FordPickup92
0​
@Hornet
15​
@Josh Kifer
26​
3.@JeepologyOffroad
0​
@Hornet
11​
@pacmartine
30​
4.@kmccormick100
0​
@RocAFella1
11​
@Rhodeman77
7​
5.@krafticus
0​
@moose
6​
@k9dr
13​
6.@Poker Zombie
0​
@travelgirl
23​
@k9dr
8​
7.@Sprouty
0​
@Hornet
2​
@Hornet
2​
8.@Dodger
0​
@bergs
10​
@ImCrossland
10​
9.@TX_Golf_N_Poker
0​
@inca911
8​
@Windwalker
21​

@CraigT78, There's not a lot of faith in you out there in the business community.

a2c0656b-3336-4c8a-bcf2-35a98d79af8e_screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom