Giveaway 2024 March DB Madness Giveaway (3 Viewers)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone - It's that time of the year as The 2024 PCF March DB Madness High Card Tournament is here again. Sorry for the delay in getting this up as I am busy at work and have some other things I was dealing with.

This tournament will be run like the NCAA March Madness Tournament Brackets. There are 68 teams that make the Tournament with 4 Play in games that determine the Final 64 Teams in the Tournament. In the DB March Madness Tournament I will allow 68 entrants in the tournament with 4 Play in Games for the 8 lowest seeded entrants so we can get to 64. Entrants like before will get their seed by the number of posts they have on the PCF. The higher the number posts you have the higher number the seed. This will be a High Card Tournament which the person with the Highest Card moves onto the next round. In the first round Seeds #1 - Seed #8 will get an extra card to their opponents 1 card. So seeds #9-#16 will only get one card while Seeds #1-#8 will get two cards. Out of all the cards whoever has the highest card moves on. In the second round the remaining entrants Seeded#1 - Seed #4 will still get an extra card and anyone seeded lower than #4 will only get one card. In the Sweet 16 and further rounds everyone will only get one card. If more than 68 People sign up I will run a Randomizer and the first 68 People in the list will be the people in the tournament. I will then go through and seed everyone.

Here are the signup requirements. You must have at least 25 Posts on the PCF to be eligible to enter. To Sign up you must Post "March Madness 2024". Sign ups will start Now (03/19/2024). If you enter before the time posted it will not be considered an entry. The actual NCAA Selection Sunday for the real NCAA Tournament will be on Sunday March 12th. I will close out signups for this on Friday March 22nd at 10PM EST. The 2024 DB Madness Tournament will run and coincide with the NCAA Tournament and will be finished before the NCAA Tournament ends.

Prizes - There will be 10 Prizes awarded in this contest. We will play until there is a National Champion. The National Champion will be Winner #1 and get to choose the first prize and the runner up will choose the second prize. There will be games to decided Prizes #3 and #4 and then a game for Prizes #5 and #6, Prizes #7 and #8, and finally #9 and #10. Winners will pay actual shipping for prizes. I would prefer those with US Shipping addresses, but would ship to anywhere as long as buyer pays for actual shipping. The Prizes mostly will be Dealer Buttons, but I may throw in some Plastic Decks or other Poker related stuff. I am currently going through my stuff and will post pictures of prizes within the next few days.

I will collect the post counts after they signup ends as some may have posts between now and then to get them a higher seed.

Here is how my Blank Bracket Sheet looks like.
1710889740037.png

Hi Everyone - Update 03/20/2024 - These are the 10 Prizes that will be Given away below. All DBs will be 60MM.
1710971285616.png

1710971353243.png

1710971384285.png
\
1710971432330.png

5. White All In Plaque. These are some of my Favorite Poker accessories these All-In Plaques.
WhaiteAI.jpg

6. Black All In Plaque. These are some of my Favorite Poker accessories these All-In Plaques.
BlackAI.jpg

7. Bee WPT Two Deck Set and Official WPT Poker Rules Book. (Please Note the WPT Decks are NOT Plastic.)
1710971637186.png

8. 2023 Copag WSOP used Desk. Bridge Size Jumbo Index. These were used during the WSOP, but the Deck you will get was never used by me so they would be new from me.
1710972536683.png

9. Copag Master Bridge Size Super Index. These are one of my Favorite Decks.
1710971875190.png

10. This is a PAN AM Retro button I am having made by BR PRO POKER. Should have them in a few weeks. The color of the proof when I paste it on here comes out awkward when posting on the PCF,. The colors in reality will be closer to the actual real life logo and not so blue.

Yu_PanAmProof.jpg

Last edited:
Prizes - There will be 10 Prizes awarded in this contest. We will play until there is a National Champion. The National Champion will be Winner #1 and get to choose the first prize
I'll add a NLHE/PLO dealer puck for the highest finisher IN MY REGION who doesn't already win a prize.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom