Giveaway My first 2024 Button Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi PCF HAPPY NEW YEAR.

My first Button Project of the New Year which started in September of 2023 was finally completed in December and the order was placed and the buttons just arrived right after the New Year. To celebrate the New Year this is my first button giveaway of 2024. I have four buttons and will give away one of each button to one winner. You can win more than once if you are chosen. Anyone with more than 1 Transaction and Feedback on the PCF can enter. The Winner will pay shipping to their location. This includes international members who would be willing to pay shipping to their location overseas if they don't have a US shipping address. To enter please type in your response type in HAPPY NEW YEAR and then post which buttons you are interested in and you will be entered for those buttons. If you say Interested in ALL your name will be put it for each button. I will run a randomizer for each and the top 4 people the Randomizer chooses will be draw a high card to see who wins the buttons. If people tie on the high card those members who die will go to OT to draw until a winner is chosen. I will leave this signup open until Friday January 19th at 8PM.

Some Notes on the buttons. The Sumer Wave is showing the one button and the 3 different Surfboards and text colors for the word DEALER on the rolling edge. Donkeybusters needs no explanation The GNR button is one button with two different sides. The EVH button is based on Eddie's iconic Stripes Guitar and the only issue is the flaming VH on the rolling edge is a little harder to make out because of the size.

1. Summer Wave
SW.png
IMG_7231.jpg

2. Donkeybusters
DB.png
IMG_7228.jpg

3. GNR
GANDR.png
IMG_7229.jpg

4. EVH
EVH.png
IMG_7230.jpg

Last edited:
I don't need one; I just wanted to say Happy New Year and thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom