Giveaway ISO stinky Pied Piper karma giveaway (1 Viewer)

Benjaminotaur

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
9A7CE969-1E38-4A8A-93B0-6546EAA99D88.jpeg

We’ve got skunks, and I need some way to make light of it to make myself feel better about it. So, since I’m handing out cash hand over fist to get rid of them, I’m going to do a giveaway here too. No cash though. I’m going to need all of that for my trapper friend.

Here’s the thread of the whole debacle to get the rundown and follow along the saga.

To enter: Google says it’s not uncommon to have between 6 and 20 skunks living in one habitat during the cold weather months like we have here in Wisconsin (Mutters to self: We don’t have hurricanes. We don’t have hurricanes. We don’t have hurricanes). Places your bets on the number of skunks we wind up trapping to be a winner. Choose wisely as you’ll only get one guess.

In fairness, I will say that we have already trapped three (3) as of 2/13/24, so don’t guess less than that. Or do. Play the long game! Who doesn’t love an underdog?

Who will win: Whoever correctly guesses the number of skunks trapped will be eligible to win the giveaway. In the event of a tie, I’ll run some kind of randomizer and set up a TBD flip. In the event no one guesses the exact number, we’ll go The Price Is Right rules with the same explanation as above.

Your fabulous prize: I’ll put up a cribbage board (featuring a skunk, of course) for the winner. Actual photo of the cribbage board you will receive is below. I dug up a bunch of other on topic goodies I’ll make available in the case of ties etc!

F9B44757-9881-439B-81AD-C7FCC8E933B1.jpeg

I’ll add a few other consolation prizes for those that get close. I just have to see what I’ve got to offer up. Pics soon. Shipping is on me in the CONUS. Shipping abroad will get a credit

More ways to win!

2.) Funniest post here or in the thread following the action (chosen by me, so feel free to lead the witness) gets a sample set of Nuts chips

3.) Yes or no, will we catch anything other than a skunk in the trap. 8 entrants will be chosen at random (if needed) for a double board NLHE hand. Top board winner gets a set of Nuts chips, bottom board wins a Nuts dealer button.

4.) What will be the first animal caught in the trap besides a skunk? This is a draft pick style game, so first one to guess an animal will be the only winner. You’ll have to either be fast or be creative. Winner gets a sample set of Nuts chips.

Options 3 and 4 will close if/when the post goes up with an animals reveal

The contest will end whenever we pull the trap and seal all the entrances. I really hope this is sooner rather than later, but for now it’ll have to stay open ended. My wife said it’s like the Hunger Games for skunks. I’m really hoping that doesn’t mean there’s 24 of them under there……….

Good luck to all, and

2225BCF1-E88E-4B8B-8112-5DC985D1748D.jpeg

Last edited:
Much like the actual trap, this thread has gone empty. But also like the trap, I have a strong feeling activity is going to pick up soon!

I posted an actual photo of the cribbage board you can win, plus a bunch of other things I dug up that I’ll give away for ties etc.

First up: To the person with the post that I laugh at the hardest. This will be entirely subjective, so feel free to pander to your audience. It doesn’t have to be related to the current stanky residents with an eviction notice, but bonus points if you find that gem and it’s on topic too!

This person will win a sample of @Himewad ’s Nuts

DE010C32-5C8B-428B-93FF-825110ACF4BC.jpeg

I picked up a sizable set of Nuts before I moved to a wooded lot, and I feel like it was a sign of things to come. So many squirrels on our lot!! Drawn to us by all the acorns. I love the versatility of this set and, of course, the squirrel claws. I’m looking forward to teaching my kiddos poker with these when they get older!

Boy, I'm going to have to put on my thinking cap for something funny.... in the meantime, I'm literally dealing with a squirrel in our attic. He will be getting an eviction notice, but first up the un-funny of having the gables and sofits repair so we don't just get him back.

First up: To the person with the post that I laugh at the hardest. This will be entirely subjective, so feel free to pander to your audience. It doesn’t have to be related to the current stanky residents with an eviction notice, but bonus points if you find that gem and it’s on topic too!

This person will win a sample of @Himewad ’s Nuts

View attachment 1275739
Man, I’ve been wanting to sample @Himewad’s Nuts for a LONG time!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom