Giveaway Jpietrella Giveaway #6: LFG Karma 2024 Part 4 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I made a 2024 resolution to reduce negativity and to put more positivity out into the world. While I'm not sure I can commit to the first half of that resolution, I can definitely actively contribute to the latter half. Though I refuse to contribute funds to be a Supporting Member or Supporting Plus Member, I do want to contribute to members more directly - thus, this giveaway.

I'll be doing a new (and modest) giveaway every week starting 1/16 through the first week of Spring 2024. I'll do my best to post each of these giveaways on or before Wednesday each week, entries will close by Saturday evening and I'll randomly select (likely using Excel) 6 members from all the entries that same night. On Sunday each week, I will run a single hand of Texas Hold'em to determine the winner out of the random 6 members. Winning a previous LFG Karma 2024 Giveaway does not preclude you from winning any subsequent giveaways.

LFG 2024 Karma Part 1 Giveaway winner: @Mrs Poker Zombie
LFG 2024 Karma Part 2 Giveaway winner: @LeLe
LFG 2024 Karma Part 3 Giveaway winner: @JDPoker

I will cover shipping anywhere in the US to the winner and will ship internationally for cost to winner and will include up to a $10 shipping credit towards that cost.

In order to be entered into each giveaway, you must:
  1. Like this post (Like, Love, Wow, Cool, Haha, Sad, Angry are all welcomed)
  2. Post "LFG Karma"

LFG 2024 Karma Part 4 Giveaway
Next up, when I was working on figuring out how to build my Mixed Cali Hot Stamp set, I wasn't sure if I was going with alternating 312/412 or all 412. I ended up going with the latter and these are just some of the neat leftovers. The Post is the only sharp chip here but I can get the Beach Club and the Lucky Derby to stand on edge with a little bit of effort. Still looking to complete my unique rack of Gold Feather $100 (9 to go), so any help there is greatly appreciated!

Good luck!

PXL_20240207_143904312.jpg
PXL_20240207_143812199.jpg

I can’t wrap my head around no negativity. I haven’t entered this because if I won, I’d live stream tossing those uglies in a blender. (And though you’d hate that, I bet you’d secretly love it too.)

Ok, that was a great test run! Now for realsies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom