jpietrella: Mixed Cali Hot Stamp Cash Set (1 Viewer)

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Figured I'd create a placeholder thread for this eventual set in order to track my progress and post pr0n showcase pictures. The most challenging portion of this project will undoubtedly be the $5. I'll likely need to settle for some NCV 5 chip and I may even use a 312 chip if that's not realistic.

My progress thus far (also realizing I am terrible with the portrait feature on my phone):

PXL_20211117_180437910.jpg

PXL_20211117_180403463.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20211117_180414730.PORTRAIT.jpg

Hell yeah, those are dope! What 5 do you want to slide in there?
In an ideal world I'd like a yellow 5 but pretty sure that's impossible. I'm debating using the Town Tavern $5 as a stand in until I can find a better replacement. The 412 edges are tough but I've got an NCV rack which might work.

The Taverns are regular pink, but I'm not sure about the NCVs. They look like hot pink to me but I don't have them in hand yet.

Whatever the case, you built an awesome hot stamp set really quickly. Definitely a bit jelly. I wanted to start one a while back when I still had Trop 25s but I knew getting 5s would be a nightmare, so I bailed. Really nice job :tup:

I love hot stamps :love: those TT $1’s are damn nice in mint condition.
They're fantastic. Some of them have some sort of minor marker or ink spots on them but I think they'll rub out with some oxi. I'm hesitant to try it out though with the hot stamps.

Whatever the case, you built an awesome hot stamp set really quickly. Definitely a bit jelly. I wanted to start one a while back when I still had Trop 25s but I knew getting 5s would be a nightmare, so I bailed. Really nice job :tup:
Thanks! I'm very, very happy with it so far and didn't expect to get this far this fast. If I can get the other 100x $1s and the NCV 5s work OK, the set will be playable. I'll eventually want to add more $1s but should be OK for short use.

I'll have to get some better family pictures too. Natural light is hard to come by nowadays.

Such a nice set! I’ve got 84 of these AJ non-denom 412’s that I can’t figure out a use for. Probably too much blue/green to go with what you already have tho…
View attachment 815686
I actually had been looking around for those to see what they were like but didn't think they were out there in quantity. It might be light enough in contrast to the frac i have to be used, but not sure if the blue edges are too much blue or not. i'd be willing to try though if you don't use them!

I actually had been looking around for those to see what they were like but didn't think they were out there in quantity. It might be light enough in contrast to the frac i have to be used, but not sure if the blue edges are too much blue or not. i'd be willing to try though if you don't use them!
I can send you one to check out, will PM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom