Giveaway ISO stinky Pied Piper karma giveaway (1 Viewer)

What happens when you think you have them all. The winner is picked and a month later a new one has babies under there? Send the winnings on to the new winner?

What happens when you think you have them all. The winner is picked and a month later a new one has babies under there? Send the winnings on to the new winner?
I’ll dig down as far as I can go and slide a barrier in all the way around the deck. Hopefully that will be the end of anything taking up future residence there. From the trouble I’ve seen the skunks have dig up the topsoil, I don’t think they’ll be able to get down far before giving up and moving along

I hope……..

We turned the trap around to catch anything trying to crawl under the deck. Hopefully just skunks, but it could be anything. Probably not chipmunks.

So, a new giveaway option!

Answer yes or no to whether we catch anything other than a skunk while the trap door is open to catch critters from outside the deck. Just yes or no. All correct answers will be eligible for a drawing (if needed) to get into a double board NLHE hand. A sample set of Nuts with be awarded to the top board winner, a Nuts dealer button will go to the winner of the bottom board. Scoop both boards? Well, you all play poker :cool

AND throw out your guess to the first animal trapped other than a skunk. That person will get a sample set of Nuts. I’ll award that to the first person to guess correctly, so get those guesses in there fast!

Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers.

This is really awkward in a trap though…
BEB672A4-1078-4D32-8F9A-939474243FD5.jpeg

2 Guys are on a small 2 engine plane, full to the brim, takes off and has trouble getting up to altitude but finally levels out. 9 minutes into the flight, the captain announces that one of the engines has lost oil pressure and they are turning back to land at the airport they just came from.
2 passengers sitting together, one is very drunk The drunk says out loud for all to hear TAKE IT DOWN!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR.
The other guy is nervous, stutters as he says...how far will the plane take us if the other engine loses oil pressure? The drunk passenger

RIGHT TO THE CRASH SITE!!!!!!!!

$3k lol sounds like the pest company that came and batproofed my mom's attic for $5k and spent maybe $100 tops on some expanding foam and sheetmetal.

I wish I had read this before paying to have my attic "squirrel proofed".
They were still getting in almost a year later after calling them back twice with doing close to nothing each time. Finally my uncle found where they were actually getting in and fixed it pretty much the same way for like $50 in materials.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom