Giveaway Guess when it melts. Win some Rosie's chips and more! (2 Viewers)

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I’m in the celebratory mood after pretty much digging out from this storm. I’m guessing it was about 40 inches, much worse in drift area. So…….

I have packed this Gorilla Cart with a full load of this mashed potato like Springish crap.

Correctly guess the date all will melt and you are a winner! Nearest guesses win. For help, use Aspen Park, Colorado as your location. My front door is 8000 ft. The cart is placed in full sun on the newly cleared deck and will bake unmolested until all is gone. This was packed yesterday and is mostly ice.

IMG_7515.jpeg

What do you win?

Mikes cash sample set MD50
Rosie’s cash sample
Exit Only Lounge full cash sample
Rosie’s Millions DB
Rosie’s bridge bottom card

IMG_7520.jpeg

Rules. Players limited to one guess, no edits. All guesses made after Wednesday March 20 must be 4 days before the actual melt date or they are void. Any tiebreakers will be broken with a live Icelandic Scarney flip, no splits.

All dates are open. Multiple players may select same date.

Players must meet one of the following criteria.
  1. Post count exceeding 2,500
  2. Current or past PCF official full Meet Up Host (front of line for all things ever)
  3. Full Meet up Main Event and Circus Winners/World Champions
  4. Artists who have made any chips for me
  5. Anyone in the Boston Metro area willing to assist in Tree House exporting to CO.
  6. Any previous guests of Rosie’s Bayou/Exit Only Lounge.

USA shipping is free, International we will figure it out.

Good luck

Last edited:
First, thanks Mike

Do I qualify ;) ?
Any previous guests of Rosie’s Bayou/Exit Only Lounge.

Ps. I think 5. gives a direct win :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m in the celebratory mood after pretty much digging out from this storm. I’m guessing it was about 40 inches, much worse in drift area. So…….

I have packed this Gorilla Cart with a full load of this masked potato like Springish crap.

Correctly guess the date all will melt and you are a winner! Nearest guesses win. For help, use Aspen Park, Colorado as your location. My front door is 8000 ft. The cart is placed in full sun on the newly cleared deck and will bake unmolested until all is gone. This was packed yesterday and is mostly ice.

View attachment 1294824

What do you win?

Mikes cash sample set MD50
Rosie’s cash sample
Exit Only Lounge full cash sample
Rosie’s Millions DB
Rosie’s bridge bottom card

View attachment 1294830

Rules. Players limited to one guess, no edits. All guesses made after Wednesday March 20 must be 4 days before the actual melt date or they are void. Any tiebreakers will be broken with a live Icelandic Scarney flip, no splits.

Players must meet one of the following criteria.
  1. Post count exceeding 2,500
  2. Current or past PCF official full Meet Up Host (front of line for all things ever)
  3. Full Meet up Main Event and Circus Winners/World Champions
  4. Artists who have made any chips for me
  5. Anyone in the Boston Metro area willing to assist in Tree House exporting to CO.
  6. Any previous guests of Rosie’s Bayou/Exit Only Lounge.

USA shipping is free, International we will figure it out.

Good luck
One thing to consider, we aren’t even close to being done this winter. It could happen this week or May. Who knows. March is our wettest month.

Last edited:
Cool Giveaway idea! April 12th please, 3:35pm
Edit... I don't meet the qualifications. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Generous giveaway, I love the Rosie's Bayou set. I have a partial sample that I want to finish. While I don't qualify for the giveaway, I'm going to say May 3rd.

Just to clarify, the game is when all snow in the wagon melts, or all on the ground?

Either way, March 25

Just to clarify, the game is when all snow in the wagon melts, or all on the ground?

Either way, March 25
7 days Joe....sucker bet :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It's Colorado & 8000ft...not Vegas ;) that heap of ice is going to GROW first

That's a lotta fooking snow dude...

Awesome giveaway, 4/26 is my guess!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom