Giveaway Guess when it melts. Win some Rosie's chips and more! (1 Viewer)

I won’t say anything or give an official update, but a pretty good wet dumping last night and 14 degrees to make it crunchy. It covered the Treehouse graveyard that is growing.

Can't believe I missed this. Rosie's a grail sample set for me. If still eligible April 11, but in any case what a cool giveaway, and I like your format!

I won’t say anything or give an official update, but a pretty good wet dumping last night and 14 degrees to make it crunchy. It covered the Treehouse graveyard that is growing.
1711393554196.jpeg

Not close but a good flop.... @JMC9389 ;)

Hope all is well in Aspen Park ?

Ok, I’m going to close any guesses after this post are invalid.

It’s a scorcher today. Beach clothes. But… There is potential snow tomorrow.

If you have a guess in the next 4 days, time for the sweat
Are you going to post a table of everyone who entered and what date they took?

Also, we need photo updates!!! Should be cool now that entries are closed, right?

If whoever wins already has some of these and there would be duplicates - happy to donate to whichever cause to pick up those duplicates!

Killer sample list for customs.

Are you going to post a table of everyone who entered and what date they took?

Also, we need photo updates!!! Should be cool now that entries are closed, right?
Tomorrow morning I’ll post the first photo. I’m hoping anyone close will announce themselves.

@legend672 March 31
@Okku and @BPTDirector April 1

@warewulf is a long shot a few days later

I think that is the sweat. Any discussion?
Mike can you put the cart in a walk in for me brother? I got 4/10 and she don't look like she's gonna make it!! Haha

Awesome giveaway, very original... I will take 1 tree house as a consolation prize please!! Lol

April 4, 6 days from today and my grandsons bday. Sorry I missed this before. if it is too late that's ok as well

Mike can you put the cart in a walk in for me brother? I got 4/10 and she don't look like she's gonna make it!! Haha

Awesome giveaway, very original... I will take 1 tree house as a consolation prize please!! Lol
I think I’m coming to Treehouse during the break of Indiana sprint week. I should send you a care package

Let’s wait a couple of hours and I’ll post a melt video. Can’t ever fully trust the report we are full sun at 10:30 and should be 75% clouds now might get nothing will it make it to April 1? Snow is coming!

IMG_7629.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom