CPC FDL Mock-up (1 Viewer)

Good news! Mrs Poker Zombie called the post office before the drivers left. She had them take the package off the truck. Chips are waiting at the P.O. I will slip out of work early and pick them up. Pr0n will be up by 5 pm CST.

Good news! Mrs Poker Zombie called the post office before the drivers left. She had them take the package off the truck. Chips are waiting at the P.O. I will slip out of work early and pick them up. Pr0n will be up by 5 pm CST.

now this is the kind of defined commitment i like to see. i think i've had a set of hotstamps for like four months and still haven't gotten around to oiling and photographing them.

Very happy for you, PZ! Looking forward to the pr0n, secure in knowing CPC kicks ass.

The Captain comes in just before lunch and tells me he needs Windows on 10 laptops for a class this weekend. The laptops haven't been powered up for about a year.

Captain: "These need to be done, how long will it take?"
Me: "It'll take at least 1/2 hour to update each computer"
Captain: "So about 5 hours. If you skip lunch you can get off work in time"
Me: "........."
Capt: "Ok, I'm going home now. I not giving you anything else to do, so at least you can go home when these are done"

2015-01-23 08.26.51.jpg

Daisy chain 2 power strips together, power up 10 laptops at the same time. Go home early, for the win.

The Captain comes in just before lunch and tells me he needs Windows on 10 laptops for a class this weekend. The laptops haven't been powered up for about a year.

Captain: "These need to be done, how long will it take?"
Me: "It'll take at least 1/2 hour to update each computer"
Captain: "So about 5 hours. If you skip lunch you can get off work in time"
Me: "........."
Capt: "Ok, I'm going home now. I not giving you anything else to do, so at least you can go home when these are done"

View attachment 5782

Daisy chain 2 power strips together, power up 10 laptops at the same time. Go home early, for the win.

Zombie Poker Club pron

Picked up at the post office. Must drive safely.

2015-01-23 15.06.43.jpg

1100+ Zombies right next to me...1100+ Zombies right next to me...1100+ Zombies right next to me...1100+ Zombies right next to me...1100+ Zombies right next to me...

Fuck safely...
2015-01-23 15.12.34.jpg

If there are any police officers out there, bear in mind this speed was achieved in my driveway, and NOT through our sleepy little town with a speed limit of 25.

2015-01-23 15.12.36.jpg
um..... It's a big driveway.

I will get more Pr0n up in another thread, once...

1. They all get oiled and dried. My phone is getting all oily going back and forth.
  2. I get out an actual camera, which probably needs to be charged.
  3. I get a poker table set up. Splashed pot shots will roll all over the floor if I try it on the dining table.
  4. I get a couple of Percocets in me. 1180 Zombies weighed more than the 20 lb. maximum the doctor said I could lift. I thought "yeah, but not by much... what can it hurt?" Hint: Find the most you can lift without tearing muscles. Now add 20%.

Wow! Those look great. Now if the Group Buy chips come in before your next game, how will you use both sets?

That 5000 is insane. When I saw the mock up for it I thought it would be too much going on but the color choices combined with that fuck off level 100000 spot is just phenomenal.

Kudos to you sir.

The Chocolate-Chip chip, inspired by the Chocolate-chocolate-chip chips Mrs Poker Zombie and I made for S@P 1 was a huge risk. There was a lot of doubt that the spots would look much better than mud; and at level 9, I was going way out on a really expensive branch. To see that it went from doubt in the design stage to what it has become in reality... just wow. I no longer believe that the shiny flakes in CPC chips are brass. To make something so magical, it must only be fairy dust. I don't know how many fairies JimB and David had to grind up to make those 5000s come out as well as they did, but really, the kudos truly belong to them. When I first opened the box, I was actually stunned. before I could set the box down I was thinking "How long before I can order an add-on, I want need more of these."

While these aren't winning any awards (yet) I do need to thank all those that made this possible. They shouldn't have to wait for an award to know what their contributions meant. In no particular order...
  • Brian Snoody, the artist that created the cartoonish zombie character.
  • Mr. Tree, without his invite to S@P 1 the Chocolate-chocolate-chip chips would have never been baked, and there would be no chip to commemorate the cookies.
  • Mrs. Poker Zombie, who's list of accomplishments include coloring the art, baking the cookies (I just wind up eating all the dough), and support of a hobby we all love and our wallets hate.
  • All the members of the Zombie Poker Club, who played with some pretty sad chips the last few years. I can't wait to see their faces when these roll out.
  • JimB and David, for their magical chip making.
  • EVERYONE that contributed to saving the FDL. This inlay is already busy. To put all that art on a smaller inlay, or to top put it on the busy hourglass - well it just was never going to happen. If you bought an FDL set in this relaunch, I have you to thank.
  • My mortgage company for understanding why my payment may be a little late this month. And next month.
  • Me. Yeah, I put on the blindfold and went skiing through the trees to make this happen, so I thank me.
  • Tommy and PCF for letting me share this with all of you.

I also want to thank Mr. Tree for giving me a chance to share these chips with those of you attending the S@P II satellite.

I also look forward to beating you.

Last edited:
Amazing chips! I love the 1k chip but they are all great!

If you have extras I'd love to buy a sample set!

Fantastic set! I agree with links_slayer, that 500 chip is sweet!

Holy cow Mike. These turned out awesome! I'll admit that I had more than a little doubt about that 5k, but it came through with flying colors as the most spectacular chip in a great set (and I'm 100% positive that's the only time I've ever said that about a brown chip...) Of course, it helps to have partaken of the chocolate chip chip cookies to truly appreciate it. :)

The 100 is the only really "black" chip I can recall seeing on the FDL. Sure there have been plenty of base-black chips, but nothing with that level of utter blackness. The effect is quite striking (in a good way) - the black-on-black with the fleur-de-lis evokes images of someplace like Transylvania, or an inquisitor's chamber ("Do you have a full house? You WILL tell me what I want to know!)

The 500 is just yummy. Can't say I care for the green too much though (Packer colors... Grrr. J/K - sort of. ;))

Above all welcome to the ASM/CPC family. You may have foolishly thought your wallet might be safe after this, but it appears ypu saw the error in that within the first 10 seconds. [emoji2]

Oh, and the rest of you get pics and maybe a shot at them in 10 weeks at SATP - I get to play with them next week, suckas. [emoji12]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom