CPC Custom Set - Hotel Rubidoux (4 Viewers)

1711727931980.png
1711727980620.png
1711727989955.png
1711728159510.png

I've always loved the look of retro sets with different color $1s

I had an idea of doing this one of my future custom sets, but i literally just received my first haha!

For example, one of my all time retro $1s:

1711728253950.png

The chocolate and the red 1's are very intriguing to me...gears are turning. I love the double blue 1 as well, but I worry it would read too close to the quarter in color and design (light chip, darker spot of the same color)

The chocolate and the red 1's are very intriguing to me...gears are turning. I love the double blue 1 as well, but I worry it would read too close to the quarter in color and design (light chip, darker spot of the same color)
Good observations man, like you said you have 80% of your set locked in. The last 20% take your time with, there are so many combos to choose from!

That red/black version is calling to me for some reason.

Let's have some other more experienced custom designers chime in.

I agree about more experienced chippers, with your input included in the more experienced. I feel like a babe in the woods comparatively speaking to so many of the nice folks here. I am a sponge looking to soak up some knowledge!

@Salmonblaster
I assume you have a CPC color sample set? The colors appear slightly different than the colors in the design tool.
That was actually going to be my next step after I have a lineup I feel good about but before I finalize anything. See how things look against each other/with each other. Good looking out, I appreciate it! New to the CPC game and chipping in general so I will always be open to advice!

I actually prefer a solid frac with the set. Even better if it's a hotstamp! :D

Really love the set, anyway you go with it!

I wouldn't change your original $1 and $5 becase they're the same as another set. But if that's a thing for you, black and retro lavender is off the table ;)

PXL_20230129_203835960.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom