CPC Custom Set - Hotel Rubidoux (1 Viewer)

Here’s how the colors look after being freshly oiled. And then whit and orange, which is my fav.

i can only assume you meant white and peach, unoiled ;)

20230511_181624.jpg

Here’s how the colors look after being freshly oiled. And then whit and orange, which is my fav.
Have you posted pictures? Curious about the colors used

Reactions: JFG
I wouldn't change your original $1 and $5 becase they're the same as another set. But if that's a thing for you, black and retro lavender is off the table ;)

View attachment 1301825
I think to me the bigger issue was having two of the same chip back to back, but I get what you are saying also about how the colors should be what I like, regardless of outside factors.

View attachment 1302149

Color swapped the 1 and left the 100 green... I really like where everything is at right now.
Wait till you get color sample but I like this $100 less. In general I’d say you’ve opted to make it a lot more muted and duller. That’s okay if that’s what you like of course

I was talking about it yesterday and the thing I am liking about this iteration is the back and forth dynamic between the "traditional" spot colors on the frac, the 5, and the 100 and the "non-traditional" type spot colors on the 1 and 20 (purple/dayglo green). I think it's a nice contrast and makes the set feel a little more interesting visually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom