CPC FDL Mock-up (5 Viewers)

I'm a little late to the party but would be interested in being placed on the overflow list for a sample set. Big fan of zombies and big fan of these chips!

I will order an extra barrel of everything for samples. I promised Mike (Racer96) a set (for getting me into a comic convention), and Redbelly requested 2 sets, and Puggy and chipjoker each requested a set.

1 Racer96
2 Redbelly
1 Puggy
1 chipjoker
1 RowdyRawhide
1 Ben
1 cyberottweiler
1 Courage
1 JFCJ
1 K9Dr
1 spikeithard
1 Krafticus
1 BGinGA
1 CdnBeerLover
1 Krony
1 LabMonkey
1 Schmendr1ck
1 ceramicmike
1 johnnycnote

Now forming the wait list, if extras are available.

I'm no longer able to edit this post, so I'll just add on the overflow list here:

1 Shaggy
1 Lucky Dog

Hopefully there will be enough to go around.

David had me fix a couple of artwork issues, which tells me he has printed the inserts. Checking the front porch twice daily in anticipation...

They will send you shipping notice before sending FYI.

I suspected as much; I check email 5-6 times a day to see if there is a shipping notice there. Checking the front porch is just in case USPS has a time machine and delivers the package before it ships. I leave nothing to chance. :)

I suspected as much; I check email 5-6 times a day to see if there is a shipping notice there. Checking the front porch is just in case USPS has a time machine and delivers the package before it ships. I leave nothing to chance. :)

Lol, I can neither confirm nor deny that I may have exhibited some of the same behaviors waiting for mine...

Nerve pain from surgical complications left me unwilling to even get up. Run-bad continues to dominate my life. Checked my lottery ticket. Got nothing. Hoping for anything good seems useless. Check email to see if Groupon has spammed me with something useful. Found this instead...

1421700077182.jpg

Left me doing this!
my-song-is-on.gif

Last edited:
First link is broken for me but I have my fingers crossed that it is a shipping notification!

First link is broken for me but I have my fingers crossed that it is a shipping notification!

^^This. I assume it must be! And just in the nick of time too! ;) If you need help getting them oiled up and ready in time, I could be available...

Also if you want to bring the old injection chips out here and use them for target practice, that could also be arranged. :D

Fixed the link. Kinda fun to build the anticipation though. It's like watching Katy Perry getting undressed - but with the chips, I have a shot at getting some. :)

Also if you want to bring the old injection chips out here and use them for target practice, that could also be arranged. :D

The Sluggos and Ceramics (a.k.a. the Frankenstein set) will still see occasional use. Mostly for ladies night, but it may also make an appearance when there are noobs that want to limp into every hand until their red chips run out. Also, non-denominated chips force quicker learning of proper (Vegas rules) chip colors.

From a couple of months ago on my HP thread...

My plan is to do the exact opposite. No tease, just a live box opening and pr0n event.

Not really sure how to live stream onto a blog though...

I expect a full opening documentary.

Seriously, I've forgettten whether or not I've paid for this sample set... Has anyone paid yet?

Nobody has paid yet. I don't like the idea of taking money before I have a product in hand.

Also, 5:22 pm EST: Left acceptance facility and in enroute to a sorting facility.

1:09 am: arrived at sorting facility
1:36 am: departed sorting facility.

3rd shifters ROCK!

they probably just opened the package and saw that CPC had already sorted by denom and were like, "damn these guys are good - close it up."

They just played a quick super hyper turbo sng with them. Taped it back up and on their way

These would have to be some pretty jaded postmen, to open the package and spend less than 27 minutes shuffling them. I'll probably spend 27 minutes just drying my own drool off of them.

sweet. cant wait to see them. mine should be coming up around the corner as well. FDL MOLD FTW

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom