The Sazerac Room @ TPP (CPC FDL Cash Set) (1 Viewer)

That is an awesome set of chips. I have always loved New Orleans. We were there for a buddy's 50th birthday about a month before covid started, and made a couple of stops at the Sazerac Bar. Always love taking new people over there. I enjoyed my Sazerac, and talked a buddy into the Ramos Gin Fizz.

Your set is awesome and definitely embodies the spirit of the Saints and Mardi Gras.

Well done.

My chip off the old rack wanted to take some “fancy” chip shots...I don't know if they are "fancy" but here is more pron nonetheless…

A4C7109D-8268-4A53-939E-6940BB4C5F2C.jpeg
3F740A53-93C0-4C2F-B76E-2134D6F786FC.jpeg
A6D9BA57-D8EF-4B5D-92EF-8F2DFAAB0099.jpeg
07C2B7BD-D7E2-47E8-A78E-489CB2F9462C.jpeg
A65B0BAA-3D3D-40F3-8D6E-E98F51F8290C.jpeg
94E8C416-8E8C-4557-B684-4EFA61317A85.jpeg
D484B4F7-E496-4B56-A2FA-DD724E2D609C.jpeg
578E2235-1F50-44B2-BC7F-5D4169B5ADAC.jpeg
D2DB5573-E7A6-4626-94EB-608C5562F830.jpeg
04DCA6EB-04A3-4F20-B220-34FA993601FF.jpeg
C33D9C0E-1CEF-4F54-BFE8-0B90EE6B55DD.jpeg
CFE57532-B763-4045-AE10-2E9B74613A2C.jpeg
6CC63D5D-D2C7-444E-A70D-78C314C65014.jpeg

Last edited:
Grew up in NOLA myself. Hung out in the Roosevelt many times. Great Sazerac and Gin Fizz. Awesome set. Well done. Very nostalgic.

PS great photos too!

Can't believe I haven't seen this until now...congrats!! Love the 50 the most & also love the quirky denom. I'm gonna hit you up for advice when I make the plunge into the cpc world so block me now while you still have the chance!!

Can't believe I haven't seen this until now...congrats!! Love the 50 the most & also love the quirky denom. I'm gonna hit you up for advice when I make the plunge into the cpc world so block me now while you still have the chance!!
Thanks @TheRealTeddyKGB Would be happy to help. The CPC custom creation process is a lot of fun and nerve wracking lol. Lot’s of decisions to make. I have some add-ons coming in the next run and can’t wait to reveal them. In the meantime, more pron!
MsyPHqV.jpg

qSl8lCo.jpg
ya8RoGK.jpg

aSz6SIJ.jpg
dugSiM8.jpg

Last edited:
Are these available to purchase through CPC ?
The FDL mold and chips are available in any configuration of colors/edge spots offered. The inlay artwork is my personal customized design so that would not be sold by CPC without permission.

The FDL mold and chips are available in any configuration of colors/edge spots offered. The inlay artwork is my personal customized design so that would not be sold by CPC without permission.
ahhh, gotcha. Great work on these chips and the artwork. What is the price cost from CPC on making customized chips by design?

ahhh, gotcha. Great work on these chips and the artwork. What is the price cost from CPC on making customized chips by design?
I am glad you like them. A friend of mine helped with the inlay design so that is separate from any cost charged by CPC for the actual chips. CPC’s per chip prices vary depending on the mold and complexity (level) of the edge spots you choose. The pricing is on their website at:

http://www.classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclay/pricelist.htm

and they also have the level identifiers for different edge spots on there at

http://www.classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclay/edgespots.htm

or, if you use the chip designer, the chip level will appear on it as well.

Last edited:
Awesome thank you! So if CPC makes a custom set, they will not make them for anyone else other than the original creator? Has this been verified/tested by any chance?
Correct, they are not Tina/China. If CPC had ever broken that trust, we would’ve all heard about it by now. David Spragg is 100% class and he has no incentive to do that anyway. He has a long list of orders to fill (including my add-ons lol—-can’t wait to debut them).

Correct, they are not Tina/China. If CPC had ever broken that trust, we would’ve all heard about it by now. David Spragg is 100% class and he has no incentive to do that anyway. He has a long list of orders to fill (including my add-ons lol—-can’t wait to debut them).
...and a Nevada Gaming License that I suspect he'd rather not risk compromising by doing so as well.

Awesome thank you! So if CPC makes a custom set, they will not make them for anyone else other than the original creator? Has this been verified/tested by any chance?
As @Tonysquander pointed out, CPC/David is all class. They always produce a few extra chips, which is apparently required by regulation. Those chips are stored safely on site.

There was a time in "CPC" history, when it was under a different name (ASM), and run by a guy named Redd Ott. When ASM was about to go belly-up (or perhaps after it was sold to David), a number of custom chips started appearing on eBay. Redd was not a class act.

In the long run, home-game chips will never be more secure than they will be with CPC. However, nothing is 100% secure forever.

Fantastic job on the inlay! It has a very nice 3d effect to it.
That is the effect we were going for. You may be the first one who has noticed it (or at least commented on it). If you unfocus your eyes, especially on the lighter colors, it has the illusion of sucking you into the inlay.

That is the effect we were going for. You may be the first one who has noticed it (or at least commented on it). If you unfocus your eyes, especially on the lighter colors, it has the illusion of sucking you into the inlay.
It was one of the first things I noticed. I think the photography layout was intended to highlight that feature :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom