CPC FDL Mock-up (1 Viewer)

If anyone happens to decide they don't want their set I would certainly love to pick up a set.

The Captain comes in just before lunch and tells me he needs Windows on 10 laptops for a class this weekend. The laptops haven't been powered up for about a year.

Captain: "These need to be done, how long will it take?"
Me: "It'll take at least 1/2 hour to update each computer"
Captain: "So about 5 hours. If you skip lunch you can get off work in time"
Me: "........."
Capt: "Ok, I'm going home now. I not giving you anything else to do, so at least you can go home when these are done"

View attachment 5782

Daisy chain 2 power strips together, power up 10 laptops at the same time. Go home early, for the win.

Only just seen this.
Nice laptops. Did your captain just find Noah's Ark? :)

I'm still buried under work and recovery. I will get the samples out as soon as I can, but I won't ask for funds until I know I've got everything in envelopes and ready to ship. I may be slow, but I don't wan't to be "that guy".

I wrapped up my envelope of sample chips. These will be mailed off to 1 lucky recipient (free of charge) just so I know I'm mailing them safely. I also have samples ready to take to S@P. I never meant for things to get this far out of hand, sorry for the massive delays. :(

any word on these ? the world is waiting .

The 1st wave has gone out to test our shipping solutions. When I start hearing back that they have arrived safely, I will PM the PayPal info and ship to the 2nd wave. I also have a Vegas trip coming up which will throw another 2 week bump into the mix, but I won't request funds until I know I can ship the same day.

How is that alternate list looking? :)

Long-shot at this point. Everybody in the 1st wave paid, and I stuffed in 1 alternate (Shaggy). Also gave out more than "intended" at S@PII. After the 2nd wave goes off, I will re-evaluate what I have left.

I know the first shipments to Canada and US arrived safely. We sent one package to Europe, but haven't heard yet if they arrived safely :(

I know the first shipments to Canada and US arrived safely. We sent one package to Europe, but haven't heard yet if they arrived safely :(
It arrived safely. Thanks. I love zombies, those are frakin cool chipes.

Got a Christmas early. Got two shipments in same day [emoji4]

uploadfromtaptalk1437464382637.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom