CPC FDL Mock-up (1 Viewer)

I agree with others that the $500 is my favorite.

I would love a sample set as well if you have extras.

Double-sided chip faces are off-the-hook. Need pics of oiled stacks to go with 'em.....

Best part about these arriving home - It means the next set of chips are probably rolling off the presses as we speak!

The Chocolate-Chip chip, inspired by the Chocolate-chocolate-chip chips Mrs Poker Zombie and I made for S@P 1 was a huge risk. There was a lot of doubt that the spots would look much better than mud; and at level 9, I was going way out on a really expensive branch. To see that it went from doubt in the design stage to what it has become in reality... just wow. I no longer believe that the shiny flakes in CPC chips are brass. To make something so magical, it must only be fairy dust. I don't know how many fairies JimB and David had to grind up to make those 5000s come out as well as they did, but really, the kudos truly belong to them. When I first opened the box, I was actually stunned. before I could set the box down I was thinking "How long before I can order an add-on, I want need more of these."

While these aren't winning any awards (yet) I do need to thank all those that made this possible. They shouldn't have to wait for an award to know what their contributions meant. In no particular order...
  • Brian Snoody, the artist that created the cartoonish zombie character.
  • Mr. Tree, without his invite to S@P 1 the Chocolate-chocolate-chip chips would have never been baked, and there would be no chip to commemorate the cookies.
  • Mrs. Poker Zombie, who's list of accomplishments include coloring the art, baking the cookies (I just wind up eating all the dough), and support of a hobby we all love and our wallets hate.
  • All the members of the Zombie Poker Club, who played with some pretty sad chips the last few years. I can't wait to see their faces when these roll out.
  • JimB and David, for their magical chip making.
  • EVERYONE that contributed to saving the FDL. This inlay is already busy. To put all that art on a smaller inlay, or to top put it on the busy hourglass - well it just was never going to happen. If you bought an FDL set in this relaunch, I have you to thank.
  • My mortgage company for understanding why my payment may be a little late this month. And next month.
  • Me. Yeah, I put on the blindfold and went skiing through the trees to make this happen, so I thank me.
  • Tommy and PCF for letting me share this with all of you.

I also want to thank Mr. Tree for giving me a chance to share these chips with those of you attending the S@P II satellite.

I also look forward to beating you.

Never realized these were actually the inspiration for the 5000!

And my favorite chip no less. You should really start a new thread just for the pron on these. Can't wait to see the post oiling pictures!

I think the $500 and $1000 are my fav's. The oiled $5000 in stacks may jump to second, it is cool as hell though. These turned out awesome, I also think flip sides are the shizzle.

Holy cow Mike. These turned out awesome! I'll admit that I had more than a little doubt about that 5k, but it came through with flying colors as the most spectacular chip in a great set (and I'm 100% positive that's the only time I've ever said that about a brown chip...) Of course, it helps to have partaken of the chocolate chip chip cookies to truly appreciate it. :)
]

Come over to the brown chip dark side

We have cookies!

They turned out great! Hard to pic a fav but I like the 500 and 100.

Chip oiling is complete, but my injuries have prevented me from setting up the poker table for proper pics. I have been sending out teaser photos to the members of the Zombie Poker Club though (they are less likely to judge the tablecloth I used while oiling them). But if you insist, here are some post oiling shots...

2015-01-24 18.34.32.jpg2015-01-25 11.41.36.jpg2015-01-25 11.41.58.jpg2015-01-25 11.43.07.jpg

Those edges are gleaming though. Can't wait for the real pron and some splashed pot pics

Binked the first tourney on the new chips. Ok, it was only heads up vs Mrs. Poker Zombie, and it was only using the table inlay, and the chocolate-chip chips didn't see any play, but a win is a win.
2015-01-26 19.08.28.jpg

Looking forward to the Saturday's game. Full pr0n should be available Sunday, in a new thread.

PZ seems like I remember mention of samples for these, but cannot find a thread on them. Did you offer samples or are you going to? I have signed up for so many samples in the last several months I am trying to figure out what I have going on.
Thanks

PZ seems like I remember mention of samples for these, but cannot find a thread on them. Did you offer samples or are you going to? I have signed up for so many samples in the last several months I am trying to figure out what I have going on.
Thanks

I have a list for those that requested samples. I have the samples nearly ready to go, but my post back surgery life has been extremely difficult to adjust to, and I have yet to start PMing people for addresses and payments. Heck, I haven't even started a thread with proper pr0n (stacks, splashed pots, starting stacks, etc.)!

It is going to be my goal this weekend, provided Mrs Zombie doesn't have another goal for me that I am currently unaware of. :)

I have a list for those that requested samples. I have the samples nearly ready to go, but my post back surgery life has been extremely difficult to adjust to, and I have yet to start PMing people for addresses and payments. Heck, I haven't even started a thread with proper pr0n (stacks, splashed pots, starting stacks, etc.)!

It is going to be my goal this weekend, provided Mrs Zombie doesn't have another goal for me that I am currently unaware of. :)

No worries, I was just trying to figure out where I was at on my end. Hope you are healing and feeling some relief.

I've been off lately. Can't recall if I have alreayd paid for samples of the babies. LMK. Thanks

I've been crazy busy of late. Hopefully I will get anticipated postage rates figured and start shipping off sample sets soon. It's really unfortunate I can never remember my (Mrs PZ's) PayPal address, so when I see her again I will PM where to send the moniez. Anybody on the list below will receive 1 (or 2) of the limited edition (20) samples. Anyone attending S@P II can pay for and receive them there.

NameSetsPaidStatus
Racer961GiftDormant
Redbelly2S@P II
Puggy1Dormant
chipjoker1Dormant
RowdyRawhide1Dormant
Ben1PaidReceived
cyberottweiler1Dormant
Courage1Dormant
JFCJ 1S@P II
K9Dr 1S@P II
spikeithard 1Dormant
Krafticus 1S@P II
BGinGA 1S@P II
CdnBeerLover 1Dormant
Krony1Dormant
LabMonkey1Dormant
Schmendr1ck 1S@P II
ceramicmike1Dormant
johnnycnote1
Dormant​

I will begin PM'ing for addresses this weekend, unless we get another iceageddon.

What's Dormant (I'm so confuzed)?
Have I paid?

I'm just TapaTalking

The bonus of being on this list is that samples of the actual inspirational chocolate chip cookies will also be included....

NameSetsPaidStatus
Redbelly2S@P II
JFCJ1S@P II
K9Dr 1S@P II
Krafticus 1S@P II
BGinGA 1S@P II

Schmendr1ck1S@P II

What's Dormant (I'm so confuzed)?
Have I paid?

Dormant = Zombies are in a box waiting for for me to repack them for shipping. Nobody has paid, except Mike Y (who I promised free chips) and Ben (who paid me after taking my money in poker). The rest I still need to PM instructions to. I'm sure that being Scandinavian, you might not appreciate the hell 2" (5 cm) of snow gives us in Tennessee. It's kept me crazy busy lately, but I haven't forgotten all y'all.

Dormant = Zombies are in a box waiting for for me to repack them for shipping. Nobody has paid, except Mike Y (who I promised free chips) and Ben (who paid me after taking my money in poker). The rest I still need to PM instructions to. I'm sure that being Scandinavian, you might not appreciate the hell 2" (5 cm) of snow gives us in Tennessee. It's kept me crazy busy lately, but I haven't forgotten all y'all.
Thanks. All good for now and I may rest in peace for a while [emoji4]. Can't wait to see those babies live.

PM's sent requesting mailing addresses so I can calculate shipping. Sorry for the delay. This was pushed to the back burner so many times, I was starting to think the S@P II attendees were going to get their samples first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom