It's been a long time since I built a set. Here's a mockup. (1 Viewer)

Jeff

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I have three nice cash sets that can spread a four table meetup. I recently pulled up a design from a couple years ago to show someone a chip. And I started thinking...maybe it's time to buy a new set. It's been 5 years since I've bought any chips to speak of, and the sets go back as far as 2006.

Here's the mockup:
IMG_2078.JPG

Then I pulled up the CPC pricing tool. Wow, it's been over 2 years since I added on to my CPC set, and I'd forgotten how serious this shit is. To produce the base configuration of my cash sets, its going to be:

$13,358.00. Not counting the surcharges, shipping, taxes and what not.

Yikes. Anyhow, enjoy the mock-up pr0n.

I have three nice cash sets that can spread a four table meetup. I recently pulled up a design from a couple years ago to show someone a chip. And I started thinking...maybe it's time to buy a new set. It's been 5 years since I've bought any chips to speak of, and the sets go back as far as 2006.

Here's the mockup:
View attachment 1215290

Then I pulled up the CPC pricing tool. Wow, it's been over 2 years since I added on to my CPC set, and I'd forgotten how serious this shit is. To produce the base configuration of my cash sets, its going to be:

The lavender 25c is lovely (better than the purple/blurple one)! The $1is a little boring for my taste. The $5 is fire! The $20 is good. The $100 needs a punch of more color.

Is it "The Fox Point Club" or "The Club Fox Point" - not sure how to read the label. Overall, I like it.

Definitely the blurple quarter

Agree that the $1, while nice, is a bit lacking and could use more snap, crackle, and POP!

$5 and $20 are perfect.

You already have yellow on the $5 and $20. Maybe try DG Tiger there instead?

Love where this is headed. Dibs on a sample!

That is a great design and deserves to be made. Not every set needs to be able to run 5 tables!! There is nothing wrong with having a 1 table set. I hope you consider it.
To extend on this, most of my custom sets are only one table! More chips in play at once at a multi table event!

I remember this design, fun set.

Don't listen to these guys, go big or go home!!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :cool

I'm shocked at the response to the $1! This chip is a direct rip-off of tribute to the $5000 chip from the BCC Steel City set (back from CT days) because that was one of my all-time favorite chips. Maybe my execution of the inlay is less successful than the original below, because the original has more contrast because of the black and white inlay vs. the grey gradient I mocked. This was the start of the whole project, as I wanted this color and spot configuration in a set.

blue.jpg

Here's the mockup:
View attachment 1215290

Really like your mockup :tup:.
For the cost… my advice is … 6-max rocks :LOL: :laugh:

I'm shocked at the response to the $1! This chip is a direct rip-off of tribute to the $5000 chip from the BCC Steel City set (back from CT days) because that was one of my all-time favorite chips. Maybe my execution of the inlay is less successful than the original below, because the original has more contrast because of the black and white inlay vs. the grey gradient I mocked. This was the start of the whole project, as I wanted this color and spot configuration in a set.

View attachment 1215694
Rotate your spots and then it’s golden !!

:/)

I love the $1 (+1 on rotating the spots) as well as each individual chip. The inlay is amazing!

Only thing I might consider is experimenting with other spot colors on the $5 and $100. Right now there is a lot of yellow (albeit different yellows) on the 5/20/100.

View attachment 1215694
If you love it, then go for it!

Here's the mockup:
View attachment 1215290

How many chips does it take to get to $13k?!?!?

I like the $1 and $5 the best. And I really like the blurple frac option, although the softer purple would also look great. I just think the blurple has a better contrast next to the gray $1.

My high school colors were green and yellow, and I never thought those two colors went well together (obviously not a Packers fan), even though lots of people put those two colors together in their chip sets.

The lavender 25c is lovely (better than the purple/blurple one)! The $1is a little boring for my taste. The $5 is fire! The $20 is good. The $100 needs a punch of more color.

Is it "The Fox Point Club" or "The Club Fox Point" - not sure how to read the label. Overall, I like it.
Don’t forget the fox club point!

Here's the mockup:
View attachment 1215290

So I guess WCB is on this summer? In. I’ve been waiting since before Covid bro. :love:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom