Lurker since the chip talk days (1 Viewer)

heso

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I’ve been lurking in this community since probably the early 2010s on the chip talk board. I started my career as a graphic designer while simultaneously getting into poker, so naturally poker chips were the perfect fusion of interests as tiny design objects.

Capital room
Luckbox lounge
Gambling ladies
Button room
Blind pig
Hungry frog

If my memory serves were some of the sets that I remember drooling over.

One of the things that has been really fun to see is how much the visual sophistication of the community as a whole has grown over the last decade. The color theory, inlay design, set cohesion , etc. It’s amazing how good the sets are in the last few years’ best custom set stump threads.

In those early days, I didn’t have the budget to match my tastes. Now, since I don't currently have a regular game, I’ve been able to protect my golf & woodworking budgets, but god damn that classifieds section has really been calling my name recently.

Welcome to PCF! I'll have to check out some of those names.

Welcome fellow Burgh'er. South Hills here.

I recognize most those sets you worked on and they are great. Let me know if you are still in the design game. ;)

I recognize most those sets you worked on and they are great. Let me know if you are still in the design game. ;)
I’m in the north hills. Was wondering how much of a presence the Burgh had here.

But also if you make a habit of pouring pappy 20 into people’s glasses as “mystery whiskey”, I’ll design whatever you want.

Those Hungry Frogs YUMMY
1711508329562.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom