Post Your Mockup and I Will Brutally Eviscerate It (With Words) (15 Viewers)

If I were to make my BJ-R4 tourney set on CPC chips...

MV CPC mockup.png

But if I felt inclined to add spots...

mc cpc spot mockup.png

Last edited:
Ok, so we've covered movie themes. Just don't do them.

The quarter is your most visually interesting chip. It shouldn't be.

You've actually got spot regression going?

No chocolate bases. No tri moons. That $25 has to all the way go.

I think that's CPC gray on the 100? No CPC gray ever.

The 500 is too from the same part of the visual spectrum.
I like them, too! Thanks!

Looking at a cheap cash game set. I want a set of flat ceramics and was looking at the "Aces" style. Was given about 30 predetermined color and spot combinations and went with this progression. Yellows are cool but will see very little play most likely. Also heres the B&W low quality mockup of the "label" to be printed on them (using my best Microsoft paint 3D efforts on an old custom label file I had made for a different set) The label shows 5cents but is on the $1 chip, whatever, you get the idea.

mockup-ish.png

Looking at a cheap cash game set. I want a set of flat ceramics and was looking at the "Aces" style. Was given about 30 predetermined color and spot combinations and went with this progression. Yellows are cool but will see very little play most likely. Also heres the B&W low quality mockup of the "label" to be printed on them (using my best Microsoft paint 3D efforts on an old custom label file I had made for a different set) The label shows 5cents but is on the $1 chip, whatever, you get the idea.

View attachment 1040567
Just want to make sure since you are new here - you recognize this is a thread where I'm mean about how ugly everyone's chips are?

Just want to make sure since you are new here - you recognize this is a thread where I'm mean about how ugly everyone's chips are?
Yep! Although my logo got vetoed for being too complex (for a chinese ceramic chip printer), so I already got "boom, roasted" once

View attachment 1040567
Logo is way too busy - best logos are clear and simple images and words.

"I call your V and raise you XXV." Just use Arabic numbers.

Your five cent chip is your loudest chip. Don't do that. Spot progression.

Small spots, thick spots, spots that end in points. Too much variety is a bad thing.

I'm here for the hurt feelings.

edshores.png

The inlay is just temp but features I wanted to keep were the black ring, the radial gradient and the yellow denom. The plan is a Tina 43mm plain mold set.

I'm here for the hurt feelings.

View attachment 1054256

The inlay is just temp but features I wanted to keep were the black ring, the radial gradient and the yellow denom. The plan is a Tina 43mm plain mold set.
For starters, you are openly choosing to support a brutal regime that is completely ignorant of human rights and freedoms, having repeatedly violated not just international laws, but also the most fundamentally held laws of humanity itself.

Hey, sweet chips tho.

FA35534B-4F63-4148-97C4-A71C154DBDCA.png

Denominations of $1, $5, $25, $100, and $3.14 for novelty. Inlays will have holographic glitter backgrounds, with numbers in solid dark blue in a cursive font.

View attachment 1056494
Denominations of $1, $5, $25, $100, and $3.14 for novelty. Inlays will have holographic glitter backgrounds, with numbers in solid dark blue in a cursive font.
Can't tell if serious...

I mean this is one way to spend a lot of money on ugly chips. What is that $25, a level 19? When you are given options, you don't need to use every single one.

That said, I don't know that CPC has a holographic glitter option for their inlays.

All tri-moons are trash.

3 of your chips are green. Wait a minute....yes, 3 are green. Chips are supposed to be different colors.

Any chance that you’ve cut off one of your ears and are posting from the South of France?
I do like Van Gogh, but sadly I’m from dreary overcast michigan.

Can't tell if serious...

I mean this is one way to spend a lot of money on ugly chips. What is that $25, a level 19? When you are given options, you don't need to use every single one.

That said, I don't know that CPC has a holographic glitter option for their inlays.

All tri-moons are trash.

3 of your chips are green. Wait a minute....yes, 3 are green. Chips are supposed to be different colors.
Which of the green ones would you most prefer to see as a different color, and what color? I was kinda going for Cap ‘n Crunch and Lucky Charms as inspiration.

I do like Van Gogh, but sadly I’m from dreary overcast michigan.

Which of the green ones would you most prefer to see as a different color, and what color? I was kinda going for Cap ‘n Crunch and Lucky Charms as inspiration.
There's a frosted flakes inspired vendor sale going on right now. Just buy those.

Here is an alternative to the bright colors. I might go with this instead. I still need to order a set of color samples so I can see what they look like first hand.
View attachment 1056545
Too much too soon, you gave it away. You could have stringed us along for another 3-5 posts but you delivered the punchline too soon.

Yep! Although my logo got vetoed for being too complex (for a chinese ceramic chip printer), so I already got "boom, roasted" once

Here is an alternative to the bright colors. I might go with this instead. I still need to order a set of color samples so I can see what they look like first hand.
View attachment 1056545
MUCH better. Everyone knows you can't use the same SHADE of green on every chip! Jeesh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom