Post Your Mockup Here if You Just Want Me To Call Your Mockup Amazing, With Words (1 Viewer)

MrCatPants

Full House
Reaction score
Will you also tell me how proud you are of me and have milk and cookies waiting? And gift me with a decent bankroll when I face the felt again?
You should just get free money from me just for showing up to my game, no bust outs necessary. You deserve it. Some might say, entitled to it.

Hoping to get these in on the next A-mold run.

No inlays or denoms. People should just know what chips are worth.

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 22.31.43.png

Do you need me to help you get that chair into to the back of your van mister? I looks like you have a broken arm. Sure I’ll climb in.

Based on some recent activity, I think I need to bump this thread. Post in the eviceration thread if you want brutal but honest feedback. Post here if you want towel, mint for pillow, or someone to j%#$ you off about your chips.

If I post in both threads, can you please eviscerate first, then the pillow/mint, then the happy ending?
Sounds like the perfect combo/order to me!

The order of operations matters.

Someone post something. I'm stuck sitting st soccer practice and feel like shredding acquaintances hopes and dreams.

Hoping to get these in on the next A-mold run.

No inlays or denoms. People should just know what chips are worth.

View attachment 1060853

It's a tribute to the most popular poker chips in the world. The base colors are lovingly updated and the spots are thematic yet minimalist. The material is classic.

Nostalgia for chippers who remember their humble beginnings with a touch of class.

This may be the foundation for the next NAGB, especially if CPC decides to retire some colors or the iconic 614 (from now on known as "dice spots") after this run.

10/10.

I was going for a classic look with understated colors.
View attachment 1239619
The $25 looks a weird aunt's couch. You looked at the "Green Chip Weak" thread and said, "hold my beer!" with that color selection.

Spots are supposed to be bright and contrasting. The $5 looks like a rusty iron bench.

Wait wait wait. We've already established this. No inlay, no evisceration.

Also, wait wait wait, wrong thread. These are great. STUPENDOUS! How are these still here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom