Post Your Mockup and I Will Brutally Eviscerate It (With Words) (2 Viewers)

When is your waterworld set coming out?
I have another set in line before that…
1669170276912.jpeg

Ok. So you want me to review fake cards mold hotstamps? Sigh.

Tournament sets generally have consistency or progression, this set has neither of those things.
Whenever I see triple spots, I always think flags. Turns out your 100 has the genderqueer flag (not judging, just sharing) https://genderqueerid.com/about-flag
The 5000 is a progression of feces - baby poop yellow all the way to old man with liver problems.
25ks are seldom used in t25 sets, so should really be a wow factor when they are introduced. "Wow you used the same spot colors as the 5k chip" ::cringe smile:: isn't the kind of wow factor you should be looking for.

More cards molds reviews?
And oh cool another dunes set - that's original.
You quarter is supposed to avoid attention, not pull all of it.
No matter how much separation you make between the letters in place, it's still 5 letters - and not as long as "hotel & country club"
Denomination font. Needs work to fit with the tribute.
The 100 is all spot, no chip.
Again, delete the quarter and start over. White dog in the back.

1669175907614.png

3 chips, no mockup, simple spots, not much to go on.

I get that there's no C mold, but why pick B mold when there's no B in anything about the chip? Yes, a canoe is a boat, but it's not "the boat club".
Instead of a canoe, you put either a pair of spoons or scissors on the stamp? I'm confused.
CPC gray. Don't use CPC gray. Any color will do.
I like the $1.

3 chips, no mockup, simple spots, not much to go on.

I get that there's no C mold, but why pick B mold when there's no B in anything about the chip? Yes, a canoe is a boat, but it's not "the boat club".
Instead of a canoe, you put either a pair of spoons or scissors on the stamp? I'm confused.
CPC gray. Don't use CPC gray. Any color will do.
I like the $1.
So every chip set that uses A mold has to have an A word in the name/theme?

Heh.
Tournament sets generally have consistency or progression, this set has neither of those things.
Whenever I see triple spots, I always think flags. Turns out your 100 has the genderqueer flag (not judging, just sharing) https://genderqueerid.com/about-flag
Hahaha.
The 5000 is a progression of feces - baby poop yellow
HAHAHAHA!
all the way to old man with liver problems.
HAH—wait a a second…I’d like to speak to your manager.
25ks are seldom used in t25 sets, so should really be a wow factor when they are introduced. "Wow you used the same spot colors as the 5k chip" ::cringe smile:: isn't the kind of wow factor you should be looking for.

My Asshole chip set with 12 denominations, each honoring a time I was banned, is going to be fucking A-mazing.
B mold for banned, Jockey mold for how hard the moderators rode you, scroll mold for what people do to quickly pass most of your posts, the linkages are endless.

The 5000 is a progression of feces - baby poop yellow all the way to old man with liver problems.
Ok, how about this one..
5DD79195-6A53-49EC-8CA2-09E814EE7CFE.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom