Post Your Mockup and I Will Brutally Eviscerate It (With Words) (2 Viewers)

MrCatPants

Full House
Reaction score
I've been informed by other members that I'm a particularly harsh (yet witty, and so they keep coming back) feedback giver on their custom chip mockups privately. Recently, they've encouraged me to share the love. Post your mockup here if you would like it pilloried.

I’m thinking about doing a set like these chips, I like the design.

What do you think?

2CD0CDC1-4065-4974-A234-4E3A85C08875.jpeg
A9D01994-78DC-473B-A149-B82C7B5F7BD7.jpeg

:ninja:

I’m thinking about doing a set like these chips, I like the design.

What do you think?

View attachment 986867View attachment 986868
:ninja:
Someone already tried this on me privately. Today.

Who puts their lamest spot design on their workhorse chip for the whole set? And if you poll 100 Americans on what country that is, zero people will have the right answer.

(Kudos on the $500 though - protip: you can make a CPC yellow look more yellow by putting it on "Yellow")

Last edited:
You really want this from me?

All tri moons are trash.

You already had a set with a workhorse chip with white 3916 spots, and you decided to do it again?

This set looks like it was once a good set but then someone left it out in the sun too long.

But it really doesn't matter what I say, here's a smattering of quotes from your announcement set of this thread. Looks like everyone thinks they are 'really great'.

Is this it? This is what we've been waiting for?!

The spots on the $1 almost look gold

SOMEONE GET THIS GUY SOME MORE IQ's, STAT!

murder them later!

best of luck with the set

I’m usually a traditionalist when it comes to colors

All tri moons are trash.

You already had a set with a workhorse chip with white 3916 spots, and you decided to do it again?

This set looks like it was once a good set but then someone left it out in the sun too long.

But it really doesn't matter what I say, here's a smattering of quotes from your announcement set of this thread. Looks like everyone thinks they are 'really great'.
Like quotes in my threads mean anything. AnD AlL TeH MeMes ArE TruE ToooO!

giphy.webp

All tri moons are trash.

The $1 reminds me of my in-laws house and I hate it. They have blue walls and blue tile downstairs. They redid their kitchen recently - somehow found a blue tinged stone countertop (WTF?) and blue cabinet pulls. But on a less personal level, looks like you tried a bunch of things and then basically gave up.

No matter how many of you try to make a yellow CPC 5 happen, it's not going to happen. Gretchen, stop trying to make 'fetch' happen, it's not going to happen.

All the colors available and you chose dark green on bright green for the $100. At least you won't have to worry about dirty stacks with that one.

All tri moons are trash.

Like quotes in my threads mean anything. AnD AlL TeH MeMes ArE TruE ToooO!

giphy.webp

White spots don't save you any money with CPC.

Looks like the "spot progression is bullshit" crowd has elected a new president.

The inlay looks like those ships from Galaga are about to attack rest of the chip.

The $20 looks like a bowl of lucky charms that a picky toddler already went through.

CPC yellow 5s aren't real.

The gradient gray background aged the whole set by 15 years out of the box. I don't think anyone else is risk takery enough to build a whole set of mock-oil stained inlays, but you do you.

That 500 is a really cool effect, it has so many spots it looks like a bunch of people's arms playing around a circular table.

In Indonesia this set would read as "Bill's Hungry Of Bluff"

For your next set, I would say you should do "Someone's House of Value Bet" from your crew, but I don't think that person exists in your group based on the strategy threads.

Some nice things to say about this set: I do prefer a solid frac.

Other comments:
- When you designed that inlay, did you forget how to remove image layers that you had previously added? There's so many things going on, it looks like you cancellation stamped your own set.
- Just go buy the Jack Watermelon 25s if you like them so much
- Did you take mushrooms between designing the first four chips and the $100? A lot of people on here like to name their chips (which is clearly a little much), if I were you I would name this one neon drugged-out clown show.

Attack my dead dog set that @MatB doesn't understand too. View attachment 986917
Was your dog one eared? Because that's what you are implying with that 25 and 100.
Dogs don't have the patience for MTTs, so this was a stupid idea in the first place.
Your overall spot progression implies you or the dog gets skinnier, and then gets fatter again. Terrible storytelling.
On the 1000 - was your plan to combine all of CPCs worst colors onto a single chip? No wait, I stepped back. The plan was to combine them all into a single set. (Other than charcoal if that's charcoal, good 100 choice)
I'd rather you molest me again than play with this set.

Was your dog one eared? Because that's what you are implying with that 25 and 100.
Dogs don't have the patience for MTTs, so this was a stupid idea in the first place.
Your overall spot progression implies you or the dog gets skinnier, and then gets fatter again. Terrible storytelling.
On the 1000 - was your plan to combine all of CPCs worst colors onto a single chip? No wait, I stepped back. The plan was to combine them all into a single set. (Other than charcoal if that's charcoal, good 100 choice)
I'd rather you molest me again than play with this set.
My dead dog came back from the grave and this was the look your "roast" gave her.
IMAG0364.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom