Post Your Mockup and I Will Brutally Eviscerate It (With Words) (21 Viewers)

644D7C4A-BC9F-4BE5-BBB7-DA4AEF0CE22E.jpeg

96FF3157-330C-42EB-BFE6-09060B64659A.jpeg

The cactus and sun on the Sands chip makes sense. That tiny tornado stands no change against the mutant sunflower on your inlay.

Pie chips suck.

I like the one.

I don't know what you were trying to do with that $5 and have no idea if you managed to accomplish it. Looks like a chip that was once colorful that ended up in a creekbed for two years before being fished out.

The $25: if baby poop was a chip color...

The cactus and sun on the Sands chip makes sense. That tiny tornado stands no change against the mutant sunflower on your inlay.

Pie chips suck.

I like the one.

I don't know what you were trying to do with that $5 and have no idea if you managed to accomplish it. Looks like a chip that was once colorful that ended up in a creekbed for two years before being fished out.

The $25: if baby poop was a chip color...
You actually nailed exactly what I was going for on the $5 and $25! Well done!

Curious how 3A916 passes inspection but "all tri-moons are trash." Doesn't seem to be enough difference between them for such a huge opinion disparity!

Can you change the font color to purple, maybe with a glitter effect? Might help the legibility? Also these would look great with trimoon spots.
And a gray base for the chip. Change one of the others to yellow.

It's a fine line between cartoon bamboo and cartoon palm tree. But that's a motherlovin palm tree.

Is that a sun representing an omen of of impending worldly or spiritual doom, or a fucked up security dot?

I'm sure there's another bamboo lounge somewhere, so it's egotistical to call it "the" bamboo lounge. This is more of an "a" bamboo lounge.

The quarter is a beachy color. One is sorta beachy. What the eff is with the colors on the 5.

The hundred looks like the black eye you get after you are punched in the face behind a bamboo lounge.

It's a fine line between cartoon bamboo and cartoon palm tree. But that's a motherlovin palm tree.

Is that a sun representing an omen of of impending worldly or spiritual doom, or a fucked up security dot?

I'm sure there's another bamboo lounge somewhere, so it's egotistical to call it "the" bamboo lounge. This is more of an "a" bamboo lounge.

The quarter is a beachy color. One is sorta beachy. What the eff is with the colors on the 5.

The hundred looks like the black eye you get after you are punched in the face behind a bamboo lounge.

I’d like @AlbinoDragon’s perspective here given that the sun on the inlay seems to imply a dystopian future where our healthy, young yellow sun turns into a red dwarf.

Gil, can you explain what the impact would be on the Earth if this happened the way this maniac’s chip inlay portrays?

I’d like @AlbinoDragon’s perspective here given that the sun on the inlay seems to imply a dystopian future where our healthy, young yellow sun turns into a red dwarf.

Gil, can you explain what the impact would be on the Earth if this happened the way this maniac’s chip inlay portrays?
Maybe it’s supposed to represent an inbound asteroid heating up during entry? Or maybe that’s the spot where you’re supposed to put out a cigarette?

Maybe it’s supposed to represent an inbound asteroid heating up during entry? Or maybe that’s the spot where you’re supposed to put out a cigarette?
Maybe it's a built in hole to turn it into a key chain/necklace/christmas ornament.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom