PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FP updated with all payments received so far. If I missed you, drop me a PM. Thanks!

@Tommy can you confirm the numbers please because I thought @namsupak got the last one.
Hope I'm wrong though :).

And thanks for all the hard work.

All fixed now. Thanks! (y) :thumbsup:

FP updated with all payments received so far. If I missed you, drop me a PM. Just waiting on 5 or 6 more and then we'll get this order in. Thanks!

Can I still get one?

If one becomes available I'll reserve it for you. Thx.

Ugh, this is what happens when I stop frenetically checking PCF for this kind of stuff. :)

Put me on the waitlist for 1 just in case a couple folks change their minds.

Same here -- I was watching the other thread and must have missed that this opened. Re-order maybe?

I talked to them on the 19th. They were prepping them for shipping and will send me the tracking info when they leave the factory.

Just an update. I spoke with the mat people 2 days ago. Taking a little longer to get them on their way then expected. He said they are packing them up now and will be shipped soon. Then on the slow boat for 32 days.

Got the Sea Waybill the other day. They estimated 32 days to get here, then after it clears Customs, UPS will pick it up and deliver it to me.

2018-04-25_16-53-42.jpg

Got the Sea Waybill the other day. They estimated 32 days to get here, then after it clears Customs, UPS will pick it up and deliver it to me.

View attachment 169814
So...they just shipped from China?

It's almost 30 days since they told you they would be shipping "in a few days", haha.

So...they just shipped from China?

It's almost 30 days since they told you they would be shipping "in a few days", haha.

Yeah LOL, :rolleyes: They "shipped" from the MFG to the port in China about a week or so ago. Then the sea freight people fill the boat with goods from all over China, then it leaves port to the US. I don't know what kind of operation they are running over there but I also have UPS tracking numbers for all 19 of those boxes too.

Yeah LOL, :rolleyes: They "shipped" from the MFG to the port in China about a week or so ago. Then the sea freight people fill the boat with goods from all over China, then it leaves port to the US. I don't know what kind of operation they are running over there but I also have UPS tracking numbers for all 19 of those boxes too.

Haha, well at least they are on their way. Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom