PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #3 - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tommy, I too missed the order opportunity for this. If there ends up being a reorder for the rectangular shaped, I would love to be included in the order if possible.

If anyone in the Seattle area wants 1 or 2 of these toppers, I'd sell you my oval versions, for the price I am into them for.
I'm not interested in shipping them though, so it would have to be local-pickup

I ordered two mats to support a newly forming women’s poker business networking group - as ovals they work great and no one will feel cheated so I am good - but would be great to see the producer square this up with us - btw - the group uses PCF promo chips too and they have been well received.

Even though I would have preferred a rectangular mat, this will still work at least for the time being. I happen to have a 72x36 kitchen table, so this mat fits the table to the inch, both width and length. For 8 players, I’d sit 3 on each side and 1 on each end. In fact the open corners would allow placement of drinks without being on mat itself.

Thanks @Tommy

3212324B-51B1-4EBA-B0EB-C936345B2668.jpeg

5400F539-F300-49E2-B325-C23F4A2BE9B7.jpeg

53AB0252-6381-4A91-A69D-A1DE475B8CD2.jpeg

2DEDF154-903E-4B14-AC65-5BBBC404A023.jpeg

My topper fit my kitchen table perfectly, extended with a leaf, oval shape and all. Pleasant surprise, as it was meant for a different, rectangular table.

And I really love the mat itself. Impressed with it and the value. Thanks Tommy!

I finally heard back and it is not good news at all. I proposed several options to them (refund, partial refund, remaking them, etc) and they ended up declining all of them.

Here is their last reply to me. :banghead:

View attachment 326537
I'd pitch a fucking fit. Offering you 20% off *more* product you don't need (and that's assuming that they don't fuck up AGAIN) is not a proper way to rectify a 100% mistake on their part.

I'd demand an RMA number, 100% refund, and some damn customer service, not useless lip service. Not because it's what you really want, but because it's your best shot at getting something *closer* to what you want.

I dealt with a crappy Chinese company during the past several weeks, who sent me similar sorry-ass emails. I stood firm -- rejecting every one of their half-ass offers -- and after four attempts to change my mind and settle for something I didn't want, they finally relented.

It's a negotiation. Fire back.

I finally heard back and it is not good news at all. I proposed several options to them (refund, partial refund, remaking them, etc) and they ended up declining all of them.

View attachment 326537

I can’t even put into words how asinine that response is. Luckily I’m fine with the oval shape, because I’d go bat shit crazy if I was the one that had to deal with this.

View attachment 326537
If you ever have to send payment again just send Monopoly money. When they ask for real currency just say you’ll pay 20% more for the next order.

Crappy response from them for sure, but they probably think that you are some big wholesaler, and will just turn around and sell them as is.

@Tommy, if you do end up re-ordering (either now or in the future), I'll take one of the new rectangular ones (with or without the 20% off). And if anybody is interested in selling their oval one because they really hate it, make me an offer to buy it off of you.

Hi,

I received my mat today and I haven't check this thread for sometimes so I was little disappointed when I saw they are ovale. Nvm, looks good anyway and quality is really good. Count me in if you re-order rectangular.
IMG_20190821_162635.jpg

Last edited:
As nice as the toppers are, would we really want to reorder with them in the future, given how they handle this problem ?

As nice as the toppers are, would we really want to reorder with them in the future, given how they handle this problem ?

I'm seriously debating that myself. Responses from them have come to a crawl. Before they were made aware of the problem, I'd get a reply within 24hrs. Not it's a few days between replies. :mad:

I received mine also. I was confused when I saw it was oval, but none the less I love mine!

Used the topper tonight in our friendly poker game. We had a couple new faces who loved to roll the dice so a 0.25/0.50 game got a bit bigger than usual! Loving the thickness and quality of the mat. A square would have fit better but this is much better than what we were using before.
74D2CA8C-99E2-4A9B-B139-80952F1E228A.jpeg

These mats are certainly cool looking...but outside of these specific poker mats...what roll out poker mat would you suggest?

Thanks,
Dom

I'm seriously debating that myself. Responses from them have come to a crawl. Before they were made aware of the problem, I'd get a reply within 24hrs. Not it's a few days between replies. :mad:

What payment method was used? There may be some recourse through them to help negotiation a reasonable resolution, or at least give the manufacturer some motivation to stop jerking around. Playing that card would certainly be a last resort though and terminate any sort of business relationship, but it can be a powerful card. I would pose it more as a question, "Do we need to get so and so involved? I'm sure they would like to know when a merchant is not offering acceptable resolutions to fix their own mistakes. I'm hoping that's not necessary however."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom