PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #2 - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last summer we lucked out and the weather was perfect, but we can always move to the basement if we have to.

Just got my mat @Tommy. Thank you again for all you do! Love the feel and look! Gunna break it out next tuesday! Special thanks to @slisk250 for these awesome Motor City Fraqs! They came in at the same time! Its like Christmas!
771608F1-E224-4009-AC78-4DA29E3FA37F.jpeg
34F31E5F-D322-4DF5-BA4E-F472886E6054.jpeg

The mat is awesome ....... and I will be using it on table 3 tomorrow at the charity tourney (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks for doing the group buy on these!

I need one of these. I brought chips to a home game earlier this summer and was on edge all night. And the dude across the table from me would slam his bet down hard on the table, made me jump every time. Not bringing chips back to this game without a topper :)

scouts.jpg

I need one of these. I brought chips to a home game earlier this summer and was on edge all night. And the dude across the table from me would slam his bet down hard on the table, made me jump every time. Not bringing chips back to this game without a topper :)

View attachment 195451

That sound of him slamming the chips would make me cringe.... lol

That's unplayable. The only positive is that drink spills and chip crumbs will fall right through the gaps.

I think I may experiment with two 8' x 18" seminar tables for my overflow table (with better leveling).
20180824_160039.jpg

Edit: 8' not 6'

Last edited:
We should do this again sometime. Would love to get one of these for a travel setup or oops too many people showed up second table

I would also gladly take a round one, if it could shipped straight to EU territory, to avoid extra shipping and customs fees.

Last edited:
i reallllllly want an circular one like @Tommy has... it would be great for an outdoor table i play shenanigan games at.... definitely in if we do that.

The round one was a Chanman custom felt/insert for my table.

But we could make one still :whistle: :whistling:;)

We could but they would cost more. Shipping from China may be more, and the funds to subsidize that shipping cost have been exhausted.
They would be wider so they won't fit in the boxes that I already have for the rectangle mats. (36 x 6 x 6) A wider re-ship box might add an over-sized/irregular package surcharge. The formula is usually 2x the width + 2x the length + height has to be under a certain number.

I can look into more next year if I re-order the rectangle mats. What diameter were you thinking?

Not more than 46in (116.8cm). Smaller is safer, leaving some "racetrack" area:D for bigger round tables.
I guess most people would use them as travelling or country home toppers, on non-dedicated tables.
Smaller is also lighter and easier / cheaper to ship (and to carry around once bought).

I just want the rectangle one so if you are reordering that ill be happy. The idea of a round one is pretty cool too and if that gets figured out I would totally buy both.

I'm wondering if there is potential just to order the printed material and not the rubber. Keeping the center the same, this would allow you to get the material and cut to size to suit your table and glue to an appropriate mat. Of course, we'd lose the nice finished edge...

I'm thinking that shipping and reshipping material will be a whole lot cheaper than the finished topper.

After playing on these for a while, my only complaint is that the mat is so dense that its hard to pick up cards or even shuffle on it sometimes. The thickness is great, but I wonder if they offer a little less dense backing as an option? Of course you don't want it so soft that chip stacks wobble, but I feel like there is room to go a little softer before you run into that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom