PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #2 - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one of these. New to the forum how do I go about getting my hands on one. Also a set of those sick tourney chips!

I’ve been using this to play games with my 4 & 5 yr olds. So I can say this is rather durable. I can only assume the additional thickness is key, but that is also key on the table we are using which is a reclaimed wood farm style and it fills in the rough styling nicely.

@Tommy 54” round????

If this gets rolled up for storage, does it seem like it would still lay flat after awhile?? Or does anyone think it would start to curl??

I want one of these. New to the forum how do I go about getting my hands on one. Also a set of those sick tourney chips!

Just say how many you want. Ordering closes this Friday.

@Tommy 54” round????

Maybe in the future if there is enough interest.

If this gets rolled up for storage, does it seem like it would still lay flat after awhile?? Or does anyone think it would start to curl??

I think it would stay flat. It was shipped rolled up and was in transit for over 30 days. It unrolled wrinkle free with no curling.

Just out of interested, do these have any particular smell?
I have a sensitive nose and I hate the smell of rubber.
Rubber bands and balloons for example.

Smells like a BF Goodrich factory.. ;) I really didn't notice any smells. I guess if I put my nose to the back I would expect to smell rubber.

JLB, I don't know about this one, but I have 4 neoprene table toppers, 3 neoprene pads, and a neoprene poker hoody. All of them are left rolled up except on the day of my game. All of them lay flat just fine, and I've had some of them for several years. This pad is thicker than all but the poker hoody, so I would not think getting it to lay flat will be a problem.

@Tommy, any more news on the shipping to directly to Australia question?
If they agree to that, I'd take 1 or 2 boxes.
Ie. up to 6 mats.

@Tommy, any more news on the shipping to directly to Australia question?
If they agree to that, I'd take 1 or 2 boxes.
Ie. up to 6 mats.

Sorry, I forgot to ask. I'll send a message today.

I have 1 brybelly oval topper and 6 brybelly round toppers for charity games and they have a smell but you don't notice it after it's rolled out and playing on it IMO

However if rubber bands and balloons bother you too much then I won't guarantee that you won't notice these more than I do

ETA for the record I have not received this topper yet at the time of this post

Have one and it is awesome sauce, just serve chili before your next event and I bet that the most prominent smell will not be rubber!

So assume we should go ahead and pay now? I am shipping to my US box so total would be: $110.55 (2x Matts + shipping for 2).

Thanks,
Grant

So assume we should go ahead and pay now? I am shipping to my US box so total would be: $110.55 (2x Matts + shipping for 2).

Thanks,
Grant

I'll send payment details on Friday.

In for one as well. I got one on the first order and now my son wants one too. Thanks for doing a second order. Much appreciated.

Sorry if this has been discussed already...
But for those who already have one of these new toppers or are ordering one, how will you be carrying this around or storing it?

Sorry if this has been discussed already...
But for those who already have one of these new toppers or are ordering one, how will you be carrying this around or storing it?

@BGinGA posted a link to a portable chair bag on Amazon somewhere. Looked like the perfect fit too. It was about $4-$5.

Damn, If these would be available in a smaller size (1200mm x 600mm) - it would be a snap buy for me!
Very nice GB @Tommy (y) :thumbsup:

@Tommy I know you are busy but after this GB and maybe a month later any chance we can look at a circular one. I am very excited about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom