GB Completed PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #5 - Closed / Order Placed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
***THESE WILL BE RECTANGLE SHAPED TOPPERS AS PICTURED. THEY WILL NOT BE OVALS.***

ORDERING OPEN UNTIL 1/8/21. (CAPPED AT 72 TOPPERS)

PAYMENTS ARE DUE WITHIN 14 DAYS AFTER I PM YOU THE PAYMENT DETAILS.

Custom 6mm thick PCF Poker Table Toppers with protective edge banding

PCF Poker Mat_RectOval.jpg

poker-chip-forum-topper1.jpgpoker-chip-forum-topper2.jpgpoker-chip-forum-topper3.jpgtopper2.JPG

More pics
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ppers-order-thread-2-closed.30238/post-599943

Size: 1800mm x 900mm (70.86 in x 35.43 in)
Thickness/Backing: 6mm black foam rubber (mats on amazon and eBay are typically 2mm)
Printing: Dye Sublimation

Once the order is placed, it takes 1 or 2 days to process and then production (up to 15 days) will start.
Shipping from China to me can take about 32-35 days once they leave port.

NOTE: There could be extra days added due to Chinese New Year, Covid, existing orders, etc., so please keep that in mind. The estimated ship date from MFR is March 15th.

Price per mat: $48
(PLUS re-ship to you)
Pricing breakdown:
  • Mat: $28
  • Shipping from China: $20 per mat
Re-Ship to you:
  • Via USPS Priority and Ground Service.
  • Cost varies by destination. (SEE BELOW)
  • 1 topper re-ships in a ULINE 36" x 5" x 5" box @ 10 lbs. (add $1.38 for box)
  • 2 toppers re-ships in a ULINE 36" x 10" x 6" box @ 20 lbs. (add $1.97 for box)
  • 3 toppers re-ships in a 36" x 18" x 6" box @ 30 lbs. (no cost - reusing box)
  • 4 toppers re-ships in a 36" x 18" x 6" box @ 40 lbs. (no cost - reusing box)
2020-03-26_0-01-46.png

FIND YOUR ZONE USING THE FIRST 3 NUMBERS OF YOUR ZIP CODE

zones2021.jpg

USPS2021.jpg

ORDERS

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/pages/pcf_toppers_order_5/

Last edited:
This is funny. At this time last week, I was dying to order one of these, either for primary use or as a backup to my other topper. Then late last week, I finally ordered a real table - long overdue. And now these are finally available again, and I'm not going to order one? And there's a tiny part inside of me that's annoyed that I have a table on the way?
Life is funny.

This is funny. At this time last week, I was dying to order one of these, either for primary use or as a backup to my other topper. Then late last week, I finally ordered a real table - long overdue. And now these are finally available again, and I'm not going to order one? And there's a tiny part inside of me that's annoyed that I have a table on the way?
Life is funny.
I'm getting one for outdoor games. There's always a reason to buy PCF swag...
Edit: congrats on the real table!

Life is funny.
The one I ordered is a gift for a friend who wants to start hosting but has NOTHING as far as supplies go. Just order one you can find a use for it later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom