GB Completed PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #5 - Closed / Order Placed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to post an update. Delayed again! :rolleyes:

2021-04-27_18-38-54.png

I was able to get a couple of extra mousepads added for free because of the delays. They didn't say how many but I'll do a giveaway for them with those in this GB for being so patient.

Thanks!

Just wanted to post an update. Delayed again! :rolleyes:

View attachment 687720

I was able to get a couple of extra mousepads added for free because of the delays. They didn't say how many but I'll do a giveaway for them with those in this GB for being so patient.

Thanks!
That sucks. I’d say it’s 3-1 that she emails him next week and delays again.

Thanks Tommy for doing this and keeping us updated.

They confirmed that the order did ship on 5/6. They also gave me the tracking info. Now we wait 30-35 days for the boat to arrive. Once the shipment shows the first scan, it means they arrived in the US, then a couple more days for ground shipping to me. I'll update again once they make it to the US.

If anyone back out or have extra to part with. I be more than happy to buy it from ya. My father in law is looking for one. Thanks so much.

Very excited! I just wondered what the status of this was, expecting more delays. Happy to see it's en route!

They confirmed that the order did ship on 5/6. They also gave me the tracking info. Now we wait 30-35 days for the boat to arrive. Once the shipment shows the first scan, it means they arrived in the US, then a couple more days for ground shipping to me. I'll update again once they make it to the US.
I'll take the over on 35 days...

Tracking says 15 of 20 should arrive Friday 7/2. The remaining 5 are scheduled to be here on Mon, 7/5. Packages are Ground service so it looks like they will make it on Monday but FedEx sucks (around here anyway) so you never know.

2021-06-29_20-12-27.jpg

Do any similar products exist for Blackjack, Craps, Roulette? something that could fit on our poker tables tourney or cash (taking advantage of the dealer track for blackjack)....etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom