GB Completed PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #5 - Closed / Order Placed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day to get in. 3 topper left.

The following is not urgent at all.
Life has proven we can survive anyway.

Dear @Tommy don't you think that, at some point in time, European members would deserve some direct shipping from China?

The following is not urgent at all.
Life has proven we can survive anyway.

Dear @Tommy don't you think that, at some point in time, European members would deserve some direct shipping from China?

Maybe next time. I did that for someone on one of the previous GBs, but this time they are not wanting to do that it seems. I just asked them about it the other day for someone else but they didn't give me an answer.

79bbb.jpg

The topper order has been placed! The estimated ship date is 3/15. Then 32-35 days via sea freight. If all goes well, you should receive your topper in late April / early May. I'll check to see if things are still on schedule when we get closer to 3/15. Thx all!

Until then :cool ...

2021-01-11_18-05-27.jpg

Sonuva.... Haven't been on much and totally missed this. Crazy bummed, been waiting for a new run...

If there are any extras or if anybody changes their mind, please let me know!

The topper order has been placed! The estimated ship date is 3/15. Then 32-35 days via sea freight. If all goes well, you should receive your topper in late April / early May. I'll check to see if things are still on schedule when we get closer to 3/15. Thx all!

Until then :cool ...

View attachment 612380
Getting close to the ship date. I'm going to send them an email early next week to check the status.

I contacted them for the order status and they said the order will be ready to ship on 4/15. :eek: I double-checked the message they sent me when I placed the order and it said ready by 3/15. So I messaged them back and asked if that was a typo.

Unfortunately not. They said....

Due to too many orders , and CNY holiday , we back to work late.
so leadtime is longer now.
we are really so sorry for that.

So it looks it will be +30 days more. :( I'll check up on the order first week in April.

Last edited:
If someone got an extra that they don't want, I'm happy to buy or trade for it. I need an table topper for a friend. Thank you

I contacted them for the order status and they said the order will be ready to ship on 4/15. :eek: I double-checked the message they sent me when I placed the order and it said ready by 3/15. So I messaged them back and asked if that was a typo.

Unfortunately not. They said....

So it looks it will be +30 days more. :( I'll check up on the order first week in April.
Any news Tommy?

has anyone ever done a group buy (or individual purchase) from this vendor for a non-branded version?

The entire global supply chain is a mess right now! Covid and the lock downs have had many unintended consequences. The construction and home goods industries are booming, as travel has declined and governments are pumping out stimulus money. I recently saw an article about the shortage of shipping containers in China. They can't build the containers fast enough!

Just about everything is getting delayed. My ship-to-store order at Home Depot is 2 weeks past the estimated pickup date.

I did hear back from them yesterday. The ship date is set for 4/20 now.

2021-04-14_15-45-08.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom