PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still picking them up off the floor. :D
The cards or the mats? :D

Also I’m constantly picking cards off the floor as my kids want to play Gin, Rummy, solitaire, Uno so not sure I understand how that relates to my original question. :D:D:D

Thanks again and sounds like round two will start after the holiday. (y) :thumbsup:

I just checked my mail box and surprisingly it is empty. :(

This going to work great for our summer “camping” trip.

If I recall, these were 6mm thick. Will the next round of them be thinner? I'm wanting to put it this on top of a 2mm or 3mm neoprene table pad. I personally would prefer these be thinner -- 3-4mm at the most. Still interested though!

Boxes are a good fit.

IMG_20180525_224547.jpg

Shipped Sat. 5/26
Tracking number will come via email. (check your spam folder if its not in your inbox)
Will send a PM later today to collect the re-shipping cost. Thanks!

1. @arch3r SHIPPED
  2. @atomiktoaster (waiting for address)
  3. @BGinGA SHIPPED
  4. @carbon63 SHIPPED
  5. @catalyzeme SHIPPED
  6. @ChaosRock SHIPPED
  7. @ChipEnvy SHIPPED
  8. @Dr Lecterr SHIPPED
  9. @EGLIDE73 SHIPPED
  10. @EGLIDE73 SHIPPED
  11. @Forty4 SHIPPED
  12. @Forty4 SHIPPED
  13. @georgiakurt SHIPPED
  14. @Hobbyphilic SHIPPED
  15. @hscoots SHIPPED
  16. @Jackstraw SHIPPED
  17. @Jeff SHIPPED
  18. @Jeff SHIPPED
  19. @joeyshin SHIPPED
  20. @JTBass + 2 PCF Buttons SHIPPED
  21. @justsomedude SHIPPED
  22. @k9dr SHIPPED
  23. @Kensco SHIPPED
  24. @kkbait SHIPPED
  25. @LinkyBabe SHIPPED
  26. @ledge4131 (International - checking shipping rates)
  27. @Matt G SHIPPED
  28. @Matt G SHIPPED
  29. @Max D (waiting for address)
  30. @OneEyedHack SHIPPED
  31. @ovo SHIPPED
  32. @paul sydney SHIPPED
  33. @paul sydney SHIPPED
  34. @Pete SHIPPED
  35. @pharaohone (waiting for address)
  36. @pltrgyst SHIPPED
  37. @Pokerdweebz
  38. @Pokerdweebz
  39. @Psypher1000
  40. @Redbelly
  41. @Redbelly
  42. @Rhodeman77
  43. @RichMahogany
  44. @RichMahogany
  45. @RowdyRawhide
  46. @shleepytime
  47. @SuckoutKing
  48. @suited67
  49. @suited67
  50. @suited67
  51. @T_Chan
  52. @T_Chan
  53. @TheBigTater
  54. @Tommy N/A
  55. @Tommy N/A
  56. @Trihonda
  57. @v1pe
  58. @Vince Bustillo + 1 PCF Button SHIPPED
  59. @Wick125
  60. @namsupak

I forgot that Monday is a holiday. The remaining mats will go out on Tuesday.

I think I'm going to get a matching cloth for my table. @T_Chan @Kensco :whistle: :whistling::cool:

IMG_20180526_125443.jpg

I just finished packing up the rest of the mats. They shorted me 3 mats. :eek: I should have realized it when they first arrived. 3 mats per box x 19 boxes = 57 mats.

All remaining orders are still going out tomorrow. I ordered 2 mats and @Redbelly donated one of his mats for a future giveaway. I used those 3 mats to fill all the orders and will just wait for them to send me the 3 missing ones. (y) :thumbsup:

Shipping Tues. 5/29
Tracking numbers will come via email in the AM. (check your spam folder if its not in your inbox)
PMs for collecting the Re-shipping cost have been sent. Thanks!
  1. @atomiktoaster SHIPPED
  2. @ledge4131 SHIPPED
  3. @Max D SHIPPED
  4. @pharaohone SHIPPED
  5. @Pokerdweebz SHIPPED
  6. @Pokerdweebz SHIPPED
  7. @Psypher1000 SHIPPED
  8. @Redbelly SHIPPED
  9. @Redbelly donated for future giveaway
  10. @Rhodeman77 SHIPPED
  11. @RichMahogany SHIPPED
  12. @RichMahogany SHIPPED
  13. @RowdyRawhide SHIPPED
  14. @shleepytime SHIPPED
  15. @SuckoutKing SHIPPED
  16. @suited67 SHIPPED
  17. @suited67 SHIPPED
  18. @suited67 SHIPPED
  19. @T_Chan SHIPPED
  20. @T_Chan SHIPPED
  21. @TheBigTater SHIPPED
  22. @Tommy N/A
  23. @Tommy N/A
  24. @Trihonda SHIPPED
  25. @v1pe SHIPPED
  26. @Wick125 SHIPPED
  27. @namsupak SHIPPED

Last edited:
I just finished packing up the rest of the mats. They shorted me 3 mats. :eek: I should have realized it when they first arrived. 3 mats per box x 19 boxes = 57 mats.

All remaining orders are still going out tomorrow. I ordered 2 mats and @Redbelly donated one of his mats for a future giveaway. I used those 3 mats to fill all the orders and will just wait for them to send me the 3 missing ones. (y) :thumbsup:

Oh that sucks.

If they have to make 3 more, any chance of another order?

They refused to make 3 more, and just refunded me the money. :rolleyes: What a joke. I probably won't be using them again.

@Tommy if you've been left without a mat, I can send you back one of mine.

Please PM me coz for some reason I'm not getting alerted to new posts in this thread any more.

@Tommy if you've been left without a mat, I can send you back one of mine.

Please PM me coz for some reason I'm not getting alerted to new posts in this thread any more.

I appreciate the offer. After my last email, they have agreed to make the 3 mats. :cool: I am also going to take orders for additional mats in a new thread.

Just got mine... and WOW! These are NICE!!!!

Thick and heavy, so it definitely won't be sliding around due to its own weight. Nice smooth surface... cards slide like butter!

This is a massive upgrade to our LTP (Lunchtime Poker) setup!

THANKS, @Tommy !!!

PS: If anyone is on the fence about buying one of these - DON'T BE - they are awesome!!!

topper2.JPG

IMG_7610.JPG

topper1.JPG

I gotta say, I was a little reluctant about the 6mm thickness decision, but now I must admit it was the smart choice. There is just no way this thing will wrinkle or fold, and that's in part due to its weight/thickness. The 6mm material just lays out flat and doesn't budge.

To all involved -- really -- very nicely done! (y) :thumbsup:

It is definitely killer. I've got a BBO topper that goes for about 50 bucks on Amazon, and it's not close to this thickness or quality. The cards slide like crazy on it too. Very easy to pitch from end to end. Gotta be careful not to toss the cards too hard. The thickness makes it a piece of cake to pick up the deck or a stack of chips, but there was no problem with wobbly chip stacks.

got mine today, worth the wait...thanks Tommy for all the work. cards slide great & like Dude says - if you're on the fence for round 2..don't hesitate.

Got mine last week....just unpacked it today. Rolls out flat, no creases or wrinkles, flawless! A really top notch, quality topper. To those who missed out on the first group buy be sure to get in on the second one...you will not regret it! Thanks again @Tommy, your efforts to bring such a nice item to the community are greatly appreciated. (y) :thumbsup:
F140524A-3394-4B61-90E7-6214DD6260D9.jpeg

Got mine last week....just unpacked it today. Rolls out flat, no creases or wrinkles, flawless! A really top notch, quality topper. To those who missed out on the first group buy be sure to get in on the second one...you will not regret it! Thanks again @Tommy, your efforts to bring such a nice item to the community are greatly appreciated. (y) :thumbsup:
View attachment 178663

Looks good on a black table too! (y) :thumbsup:

Looks good on a black table too! (y) :thumbsup:

Indeed! Thanks. That black table is actually the X2 Mini from BBO Poker Tables. I love it but the PCF topper is so impressive in quality and feel that instead of removing the dinning top for access to the card table I’m just gonna leave it on and use the PCF poker mat for the foreseeable future. It really is that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom