PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #4 - CLOSED (SOLD OUT) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FP updated with all payments received so far. Just waiting for 9 more payments I think. If you sent a payment and are not marked paid in the FP, please PM me.

Thanks!

Got word that the order will be finished on 5/9 and shipping soon after.

Tommy as a norm how long does the turn around take for the mat? Not really able to use just curious.

Once the order is placed, it takes 1 or 2 days to process and then production (up to 15 days) will start.
Shipping from China to me can take about 32-35 days once they leave port.

This usually. From the status I received today, COVID-19 delay added about an extra week for production. Will be shipping to me next week.

I just received the UPS tracking numbers. Once they update and say UPS is in possession of the shipment, I'll know the boat has arrived. Wish I knew what ship it was on. I read that you can track just about every cargo ship in real time on some website.

I just received the UPS tracking numbers. Once they update and say UPS is in possession of the shipment, I'll know the boat has arrived. Wish I knew what ship it was on. I read that you can track just about every cargo ship in real time on some website.

If you would have the container number the material is in or ship name, you can easily track it through a number of free sites, that is correct. If you have the packing list or bill of lading / master waybill / etc. it may have some info on it that can be used as well.

UPS now in possession of the shipment. Should have them next week.

2020-06-18_18-18-20.jpg

All toppers were shipped today. Please check your email for the tracking info. Be sure to also check you junk/spam folder too in case it ended up there. There were about 6 or 7 orders that had the shipping date set for tomorrow when I printed the labels. They went out today but you might not get the tracking info until tomorrow morning.

Thanks!
Tommy

Also, anyone who paid for USPS Ground (Zones 5,6,7,8) got a free upgrade to USPS Priority. Courtesy of the 95 degree heat and it being easier to batch print the labels when they are all the same service type. :cool

I stopped getting alerts from this thread but got an email saying that i got something from @Tommy but it had his real name. Completely forgot about this so I pm’d @bsdunbar1 asking if he knew who it was.

@bsdunbar1 probably thinks I’m an idiot for asking him random questions about my mail :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I missed out on these but if anyone picked up an extra they'd like to sell shoot me a PM!

I should have an extra. 4 (1 box) of my 7 were delivered to the Amazon Warehouse in North East MD. :( Maybe you'll see Amazon selling them soon. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I contacted UPS but they said I'll have to wait until Amazon unloads the trailer and realizes it is not there package. :rolleyes:

I should have an extra. 4 (1 box) of my 7 were delivered to the Amazon Warehouse in North East MD. :( Maybe you'll see Amazon selling them soon. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I contacted UPS but they said I'll have to wait until Amazon unloads the trailer and realizes it is not there package. :rolleyes:
Have an address? I'll go yell at them! We have an amazon warehouse by my work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom