PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone thinks they may have ordered too many, I'd like 1 or 2 please.

I followed this from the beginning but got caught out. Didn't realise there would be a seperate "order thread".
Never been part of a group buy.

Thanks

@Tommy I can give up one of mine.

d90350cd225394ba142923254b00f3f106d02e57e7b080364fdc1ac3403d6fda.jpg

Thanks @Redbelly , you Legend !!! (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

I am I interested but have a “dumb” question. The old blue wall mats roll nicely into a carrier. Do these roll nicely into a carrier?

The sample mat they sent me had a black carrier with a strap. The mat rolled up on a hard cardboard tube and fit nicely inside the carrier. I will double check to make sure these come with them too.

OK, I just heard back about the black carriers. Since these are 6mm thick, they will not fit in those carriers. The mats will come in a plastic sleeve. Here is the pic then sent.

963258741.jpg

There will be a cardboard shipping box too when I re-ship.

These should fit in a typical folding canvas chair carrier bag. Around twelve bucks, and you get a free chair. :p

They even sell the replacement bags only for around $5.

617zO2OXK2L._SL1500_.jpg

sisken-low-folding-camping-chair-360616-3.jpg

Yep, camp chairs seem to breed like rabbits & hangers, lots of em' laying around.

Damn, I didn’t realize this was capped at 50. I thought it was a 50 minimum to get them made.

I'm checking to see if I can add a few more mats and keep the same negotiated shipping price.

I’m in for 1 if the order can be expanded. No worries if not. Thanks for doing this Tommy!!

I can add 5 additional mats to the order (60 total) without effecting the $20 per mat China to US shipping price.

2018-03-03_21-32-41.png

Shipping from China: $20 per mat ($1380 - $180 PCF discount = $1200 / 60 mats = $20)

Not sure how I missed this sale? In for 1 if more become available or someone needs to sell one. Thanks

I'll put you down for one. (y) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
4 mats remaining!!

1 left. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom