Giveaway Guess the mangos! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Since @Jambine and @shorticus were so late entering my last giveaway I realized I needed to put a new one together for them to restore the balance on the earth. Inspired by the nostalgia of those jelly bean in a jar guessing games at the supermarket and doctor’s office when I was a kid I wanted to do something similar. I am offering up one pair of each of my new cut cards. So,,, guess the mangos!

Win: 1x pair Casa Mango v2 bridge cut cards + 1 x pair PCF slash pot hand ranking Poker cut cards + 1x pair Viva El Donkey bridge cut cards. Shipping is free anywhere in the world.

Eligibility: Must be a PCF “Supporting Member” (if you are not one yet, please join and support @Tommy running this site and community)

Entry: Guess the total number of “Casa Mango” chips in the jar. Just leave a comment with your guess.
  • First eligible member to have guessed the actual number or the closest to the actual number wins.
  • There will be two winners if two people are equally close but one is higher and one is lower than the actual number.
  • One guess per person.
  • You can change your guess but if you do so please delete your previous guess and add your new guess as a new comment to retain the time stamp.
  • All guesses are final as of Wednesday January 13th 11:59pm EST.
  • I am not ending this early even if someone guesses the right number since people are allowed to change their guess.
*The Casa Mango chips in the jar are NOT part of the prize.

Guess how many mangos are in the jar!

17860B68-D8B4-4A73-A089-4DFF08FB1C68.jpeg

Prize:

2EE07617-73CB-4CE8-AC1E-9172FCA99DC9.jpeg
C4E94549-1898-4316-A9E2-B2F1603768A7.jpeg
2B85D382-2D05-4AD3-BD03-FAC19B663D21.jpeg

More would fit if you put them in stacks. Also easier to count

Edit: didn’t read and saw I was not a supporting member. Fixed that as all who have benefited from this site should.

Last edited:
269 chips

(Edited. Read rules again. Couldn’t figure out how to delete. Edited it back. Technology wins again!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom