Giveaway POST #2,500 - FULL HORSE (5 Viewers)

chippitydoodah

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
This is my 2,500th post and I didnt want to waste it. With the next level jump being 2,500 posts away, this is a very special occasion. I don't post for the sake of posting or trying to run my number up, although if i wanted to, just saying "Welcome" to every new member must be worth at least 5 a day. Somedays closer to 10! It's great seeing so many new members joining. I just enjoy interacting with everyone here and trying to add new and interesting content for everyone.

Speaking of new and interesting content, this giveaway is hopefully something never done before. There will be 11 players chosen by random and all 11 will win a prize. The Grand Prize winner of this giveaway needs to have the winning horse in a race of Derby Day Horse Racing and will win the actual game! I will ship to them from Amazon this game.

Screenshot_20240211_144240_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The owners of the 4 horses that get scratched receive a Caesars Palace $1 Textured Inlay Chip

Screenshot_20240211_151552_Chrome.jpg

The owners of the 6 horses coming in 2nd to 7th receive a 2002 Las Vegas Club Triple Crown Limited Edition (LTD 200) Bud Jones Chip. This was a 3 chip series so the owners of horses coming in 2nd and 3rd receive #1 of 3.

Polish_20240211_154841827.png

The owner of the horse coming in 4th gets #2 of 3

Polish_20240211_154228172.png

The owners of horses coming in 5th, 6th & 7th get #3 of 3

Polish_20240211_154251801.png

To enter simply share something horse related before 10:00am EST on Sunday, February 25th. It can be a gif, a meme, a pic or just type in HORSE. One entry per person so your 1st post will be the one entered. That post number will be entered into a random number generator (RNG) to determine the 11 contestants. To determine your horse I will have playing cards 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J (11) & Q (12) and draw one by one for each of you starting with the first person chosen by the RNG and so on.

Post time will be 12:00pm. Rolls of a pair of dice determine which horse advances one spot at a time. If you'd like to learn more about the game visit the PCF thread here

Thread 'Official Horse Race Game Thread' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/official-horse-race-game-thread.87186/

If there's anything I screwed up or didn't cover, please don't have a hissy fit. This is for fun and a way for me to give back to everyone's enjoyment of PCF.

Thanks

BS! THIS IS TOTAL BAIT AND SWITCH!! The post said full horse, so, I came here looking for a chance to win a horse. At least a pony. I feel gipped!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom