Giveaway POST #2,500 - FULL HORSE (2 Viewers)

I will need all the winners to PM me your shipping address so I can mail off your prize.
As an alternate prize to those who could give a fuck less about a single poker chip, if you send me your PayPal info I will award the following :

1 of 3 Chip Winners $10.00
2 of 3 Chip Winners $8.00
3 of 3 Chip Winners $6.00
Cesars Palace Chip Winners $3.00

Thanks to everyone who participated and I hope it was fun for all.

I love PCF

Last edited:
IMG_3911.gif

Last Man Standing is @Chanceman

Check your PM and let me know your preference.

I gotta tell everyone I had a blast running this! It was WAY more work than I anticipated but the end result was well worth it. From the feedback I received there will be others running a Horse Race during their home game in the future. It's great to run during a food break in a cash game so the same chips can be used. I didn't use the normal money structure for this GIVEAWAY so please see these rules for a regular Horse Race event. There's a money structure I didn't use.
Screenshot_20240225_184823_Chrome.jpg

The games costs anywhere from $35.00 to $80.00 depending on how intricate the game is. @Josh Kifer hand painted his Jockeys in the FINENI game and it turned out beautiful.

Best of luck to everyone!

Kevin

Last Man Standing is @Chanceman

Check your PM and let me know your preference.

I gotta tell everyone I had a blast running this! It was WAY more work than I anticipated but the end result was well worth it. From the feedback I received there will be others running a Horse Race during their home game in the future. It's great to run during a food break in a cash game so the same chips can be used. I didn't use the normal money structure for this GIVEAWAY so please see these rules for a regular Horse Race event. There's a money structure I didn't use.
View attachment 1281248

The games costs anywhere from $35.00 to $80.00 depending on how intricate the game is. @Josh Kifer hand painted his Jockeys in the FINENI game and it turned out beautiful.

Best of luck to everyone!

Kevin
Sorry to be last. I had a baseball draft tonight.

I tired of all these people horse -ing around with these milestone posts! :)

Nevermind. I see that it’s over. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom