Giveaway Guess the Chip Theme Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi PCF I am doing a card giveaway now also, but these cards won't be as nice as the COPAG WSOP cards but they are still Nice. They will be available for giveaway now.

I had an idea in my head for a Chip Color theme that popped into my head the other day based on a post someone had and I decided I would use the Chip Design Tool to mess around. I'm not going to do the theme and just liked playing around the Chip Tool as I plan to expand on my Mirimar Set instead. The prize for the giveaway will be a set of Broken Arrow Bridge Size Jumbo Index cards(Yes the ones missing a Suite on one end for the 4 of clubs) with the case. I got two sets and will give one away. The decks are still sealed. They are pictured below.

Ok the giveaway is based on the chip design I did below. The first person to guess the overall theme of the chips and what each chip represents will win. The rules are below
1. Each PCF Member only gets one guess. Once you post that is it. It is final. So think long and hard before you post. Any edited posts will get disqualified.
2. In your post you have to guess the overall theme of the chips from their base color and edge spots. Then you have to guess what each chip represents from their color and edge spots. The colors might not be exact matches, but I think they would be close enough for someone who knows what the colors represent.
3. If someone posts an incorrect response I will not respond and stay silent.
4. Once the first person who gives the correct response I will respond and they will be the winner.
5. The winner will pay shipping to their location.
6. If after a long while I deem this might be too hard I might have to drop a hint or two. We'll need to see.
7. This Giveaway will remain open until someone wins.

GOOD LUCK and I look forward to seeing some of your responses.

These are the Chip Designs. From left to right Top Row .25 Cent Chip, $1 Chip, $5 Chip. Bottom Row $25 Chip, $100 Chip, $1000 Chip
1691094861022.png

1691094902870.png

The Prize
IMG_6798.jpg

Colts, Broncos, Falcons, Bills, Steelers, Bengals

I already disqualified myself by not reading the rules about a single guess including the guesses for each chip, so hopefully I'm wrong! Sorry if I screwed up your giveaway, Mike.

Ill Just Leave Tony Hale GIF

NHL HOCKEY TEAMS
Lightning (Maples?)
Islanders
Devils
Rangers
Penguins
Flyers
We have a winner here. That was fast. For the two chips the .25 Chip I was willing to accept the Lightning/Maple Leafs and the $100 Penguins/Bruins since their colors are close. The other 4 teams are somewhat local to me in NJ. Congrats @NotRealNameNoSir . Please PM me and get me your address and I'll get you shipping..

We have a winner here. That was fast. For the two chips I was the .25 Chip I was willing to accept the Lightning/Maple Leafs and the $100 Penguins/Bruins since their colors are close the other 4 teams are somewhat local to me in NJ. Congrats @NotRealNameNoSir . Please PM me and get me your address and I'll get you shipping..
Woo! Thank you for your generosity, love the colors. Will do.

I already disqualified myself by not reading the rules about a single guess including the guesses for each chip, so hopefully I'm wrong! Sorry if I screwed up your giveaway, Mike.

Ill Just Leave Tony Hale GIF
No worries you just disqualify yourself James. No harm no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom