CPC Rising Sun Pron (1 Viewer)

Shaggy

Full House
Reaction score
I’d like to present The Rising Sun CPC diasq cash and NCV set. I want to thank @chipjoker for the artwork. He captured the feel of the vintage Flamingos. Just what I was looking for.

Here’s a link to the design thread:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...g-sun-artwork-added-feedback-requested.33616/

459CB6A8-F025-4340-9489-BDD9E3EF843D.jpeg

Last edited:
Fabulous! Super nice chips, epic execution!

Lovely, classy retro look. Love it!

Beautiful and incredibly well executed design top to bottom, you can tell you put a lot of thought into every aspect of each chip, congrats! This set is a great example to anyone looking to design a set that you don't need to get crazy with uber level spots to design a top notch set. :tup:

Did you ever get the ho tstamped dimes mentioned in the design thread made?

Now the stupid question - why only 900 chips for the limit set, did one get lost in shipping? :sneaky::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: An uneven amount of racks would have tilted my OCDness.... lol

Beautiful and incredibly well executed design top to bottom, you can tell you put a lot of thought into every aspect of each chip, congrats! This set is a great example to anyone looking to design a set that you don't need to get crazy with uber level spots to design a top notch set. :tup:

Did you ever get the ho tstamped dimes mentioned in the design thread made?

Now the stupid question - why only 900 chips for the limit set, did one get lost in shipping? :sneaky::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: An uneven amount of racks would have tilted my OCDness.... lol

The dimes are still in process. They are currently butterscotch blanks.

Regarding 900 ncv limit chips. This allows me to include a rack of big chips to go with it... or a partial rack ($25s or $100).

That retro red spot on the ND chip looks amazing. the other chips are great as well, but that chip just screams simple and beautiful.

Mark

Really an awesome set. I have been mocking up my next set and have been considering MD50 but don't know that that mold could do a set justice any better than this. Great execution, @Shaggy!

And that tri moon is the cherry on top!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom