City of Dawn Cardroom | Cash CPC (2 Viewers)

Final pron (I swear) and double-post from the Home Games thread, but first game after getting the topper. My topper plan was to emphasize subtlety to really let the chips shine, and Jeep's vision for tan coloring/shading since before the chips were even ordered was definitely the right call. Really brought everything together perfectly when put into play.

Personal plan for next game is to donk off a bunch of buy-ins so we can get a hundo chip on the table.
ACoOEEr.jpg

szMHfYX.jpg

lq2sHWq.jpg

85S7iCR.jpg

ly3vTGh.jpg

LWrapWk.jpg

02ampra.jpg

Yokwjam.jpg

Last edited:
Final pron (I swear) and double-post from the Home Games thread, but first game after getting the topper. My topper plan was to emphasize subtlety to really let the chips shine, and Jeep's vision for tan coloring/shading since before the chips were even ordered was definitely the right call. Really brought everything together perfectly when put into play.

Personal plan for next game is to donk off a bunch of buy-ins so we can get a hundo chip on the table.
ACoOEEr.jpg

szMHfYX.jpg

lq2sHWq.jpg

85S7iCR.jpg

ly3vTGh.jpg

LWrapWk.jpg

02ampra.jpg

Yokwjam.jpg
It BETTER not be the final pron shot. I expect to be seeing pics of these every time they hit the felt!

Thank you! The theme idea (and a love for Caribbean chips, particularly Treasure Island St Maarten) predated the mocks, which I think helped a lot.

Looking forward to your Lone Goose set! Not sure if other chippers experience it but I find myself reevaluating my entire collection after loving the CPC final product.
Thank you. Hopefully by this time next year my Lone Goose cash set will be in production! I completely understand how u feel re-evaluating your chip set. I used to think my minty Paulsons were the top of the mountain. However when you create something like you have it is 1,000x more rewarding and meaningful.

How much was the cost per chip at the end?
artworks-000505659360-7lpl8z-t500x500.jpg

Pricing calculator can be downloaded here - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/cpc-chip-pricing-calculator.43/. Levels are shown on your mocks in parenthesis next to "Spot". At the end you just email @David Spragg and he confirms final pricing with shipping etc.

...and some pron because may as well if I'm posting here. Crazy how different pics come out with a camera (top two) versus an iPhone (bottom two). Latter feels too saturated (dubbed "iPhone magic" by @buffalojim), at least when viewed on a computer, so I avoided using those in the OP:

Camera:
kcIOwVS.jpg

CtRbm6k.jpg

iPhone:
gCpsMlI.jpg

fu54vkn.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe when I get more consistent home game going. You should do a group buy if your design , I'm sure it would generate interest. I'm surprised cpc doesn't collaborate with some of the custom sets I have seen on here.

Maybe when I get more consistent home game going. You should do a group buy if your design , I'm sure it would generate interest. I'm surprised cpc doesn't collaborate with some of the custom sets I have seen on here.
Thats definitely an interesting thought thats been kicked around as of late. Some people obviously find creating their own inlay overwhelming or lack an inspiration to start the process. I would think it could possibly help CPC sales if some type of an agreement could be made with some of these amazing set creators such as these, Brighton's, Ironbound Lounge, Moonlight Cardhouse and many others come to mind. Obviously everyone wouldn't want their chips reproduced.... But some would i would think.

Late to the party but these are just gorgeous. Not only are the chips pretty but the photography skills are top notch as well. Felt them in good health my friend.

Late to the party but these are just gorgeous. Not only are the chips pretty but the photography skills are top notch as well. Felt them in good health my friend.
Thanks! Looking forward to splashing pots together again, although if you'd not beat me too badly this next time I'd appreciate it.
Absolutely stunning!!! When's the next game? :D
Thanks David! Tentative 12/30 if I'm in town, but it's kind of a big if at the moment. PMing (and will let other chippers know if it is a go).

Bored this morning and headed to the post office today and have an extra single to give out. First person to react to this comment/post that previously reacted to the OP or commented gets it. Will retake inventory in a few weeks to see what's left, although it's not much at all, but want to do a real giveaway at some point.

Happy Holidays and New Year!

Bored this morning and headed to the post office today and have an extra single to give out. First person to react to this comment/post that previously reacted to the OP or commented gets it. Will retake inventory in a few weeks to see what's left, although it's not much at all, but want to do a real giveaway at some point.

Happy Holidays and New Year!
Damn! Too slow... I think I was still asleep. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom