City of Dawn Cardroom | Cash CPC (3 Viewers)

Stunning!!!! Incredible! Just out of curiosity, who helped you design the topper?
Thank you! @aaron2786 and @JeepologyOffroad did some heavy lifting, and despite a bit of our clashing styles, it came together perfectly. Aaron's glyph design with the ghost-graphic on the dials inside the bet-line is just too good.
nAzXvlC.jpg

4S0D04S.jpg

These are definitely in the running for custom set of the year. One of the best CPC customs I've seen. They're basically perfect

What an amazing inlay, that colorful graphic, the playful title font. Wow.

Would love a sample if you have extras.

These 1s are something special as well. Wow.
Thanks! The set was actually built around the $1 as a starting point, hence why it got the best colors (DG Pink, Peacock, and Arc Yellow) over the $5. Originally the Peacock and Light Blue were inverted on it, and it was probably a stronger chip individually, but once it was settled Imperial Blue had to go on the $5 they were swapped to cut down on too many strong blue hues across the frac through hundo.
KX1MZLL.png

Last edited:
Thanks! The set was actually built around the $1 as a starting point, hence why it got the best colors (DG Pink, Peacock, and Arc Yellow) over the $5. Originally the Peacock and Light Blue were inverted on it, and it was probably a stronger chip individually, but once it was settled Imperial Blue had to go on the $5 they were swapped to cut down on too many strong blue hues across the frac through hundo.
View attachment 1228735
“Originally the Peacock and Light Blue were inverted on it”

That would have followed the sunset colors transition(?), however, blue in the middle of the edge spots looks much better!!!

From their boxes on 6/22 to cleaned, oiled, and felted on 7/1, for a completely full table .25/.50 game:
lhFICUQ.jpg

udvFhPa.jpg

OUZhSCF.jpg

CaZ095S.jpg

0cUZ7Kd.jpg

0hB283q.jpg

When the non-chipper's stack makes you proud:
XVlPlaD.jpg

w8ULtF0.jpg

xqOvib2.jpg

bocDWqu.jpg

Almost done with the pron-dump I swear.
I'm okay with this. I need a bump now and then. lol

Wow...just wow. Talk about maximizing everthing you can do with CPC. These are easily in the top 5 custom CPC's ive ever seen. Usually i can find at least one thing i would have done different. I can't with these. This set is different than anything i would have ever created and i love it. Congrats on creating something truly special. P.S. I had the idea of a Mayan or Aztec themed chip set the last couple days and thought it odd that I had never seen a chip with those ideas. Today i run across yours that kinda fits what i was thinking.

Last edited:
Wow...just wow. Talk about maximizing everthing you can do with CPC. These are easily in the top 5 custom CPC's ive ever seen. Usually i can find at least one thing i would have done different. I can't with these. This set is different than anything i would have ever created and i love it. Congrats on creating something truly special. P.S. I had the idea of a Mayan or Aztec themed chip set the last couple days and thought it odd that I had never seen a chip with those ideas. Today i run across yours that kinda fits what i was thinking.
Thank you! The theme idea (and a love for Caribbean chips, particularly Treasure Island St Maarten) predated the mocks, which I think helped a lot.

Looking forward to your Lone Goose set! Not sure if other chippers experience it but I find myself reevaluating my entire collection after loving the CPC final product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom