The Brighton (CPC Customs) (1 Viewer)

First time seeing this set and I'm absolutely blown away. I am in the earlier stages of designing a legacy set myself and this is such inspiration. I love the simplicity of the inlay with the detail of the butterfly matching each chip. Color selection...another home run. Possibly the best set of cpc chips I have ever seen. Fantastic!
Thank you for the kind words. I am considering adding some anniversary chips with a different inlay in the future to round out the set. And, maybe, just maybe, a new £25 chip.

Thank you for the kind words. I am considering adding some anniversary chips with a different inlay in the future to round out the set. And, maybe, just maybe, a new £25 chip.
Interesting. I done the same thing with my last CPC order. I have $20's that I use for my T1000 tourneys that have a base T$5 chip and I have $25's that I use for my T10,000 tourneys that have a base T$25 chip. MOAR chips are better!! I am doing the same on my next order. I like variety in my tournaments for my players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom