World Cup Streaming (1 Viewer)

QuiQuog

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I've been a bit disappointed with PeacockTV when it comes to streaming live Premier League matches. The ones that I want to watch live the most are the ones that they don't let me watch until the day after. Basically if a games is offered live on USA Network, it's not live streamed on PeacockTV. Meaning that the most important matches will only be available the next day. This will be irritating in the first weeks for US viewers during the group stage, and increasingly irritating as the cup continues. Do you think they'll follow the same pattern for the world cup?

I've been a bit disappointed with PeacockTV when it comes to streaming live Premier League matches. The ones that I want to watch live the most are the ones that they don't let me watch until the day after. Basically if a games is offered live on USA Network, it's not live streamed on PeacockTV. Meaning that the most important matches will only be available the next day. This will be irritating in the first weeks for US viewers during the group stage, and increasingly irritating as the cup continues. Do you think they'll follow the same pattern for the world cup?

Peacock will probably just be on Demand with live spread across network/cable channels (usa, nbc, maybe something else like cnbc or msnbc) as its typically 1 game per time slot until final group matches.

https://programminginsider.com/2022-world-cup-us-broadcast-usa-schedule/

Actually Fox has the rights, so Fox and Fox Sports 1 and the app per the above article. @QuiQuog

Last edited:
That would be disappointing since they're widely billed as the best place to stream the world cup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom