Working Life: The Eternal Grind (3 Viewers)

You talk a good one, but you don't do what you supposed to do

I act on what I feel and never deal with emotions

I'm used to livin' big-dog-style and straight coastin'

About 5 bank accounts, 3 ounces, and 2 vehicles
I don't get it, song lyrics?

Reaction Confused GIF

Lou makes a goal.

Craig hates Lou’s goal.

Lou works his entire life to accomplish said goal.

Lou reaches goal at an age that makes craig mad.

Craig big mad.

Lou stands up, raises hands in victory. Lou is proud.

Craig, still climbing - looks up, and cries out in hatred, throwing salt and tears typed out in monologue form.

Lou goes to brunch.

The End.
I’m so using “Craig…..(makes overactive hand gestures so as to convey size)….big mad!”. I just need to suck out on a 2 outer first.

You talk a good one, but you don't do what you supposed to do

I act on what I feel and never deal with emotions

I'm used to livin' big-dog-style and straight coastin'

About 5 bank accounts, 3 ounces, and 2 vehicles
Is this from a rap song? Sounds like a rap song.

For those of you who know what I do probably know I love my job. I do not see myself retiring from my job even if I had no financial reason to work. I would do my job for free (I have in the past) if I had more money.

I started working in a field that wasn't meant for me ... in 1997. Still in it. Current job ranks #2 in the .. 16 companies... I've worked for. Still not loving the work I do, and never got to work in the field I wanted to

I started working in a field that wasn't meant for me ... in 1997. Still in it. Current job ranks #2 in the .. 16 companies... I've worked for. Still not loving the work I do, and never got to work in the field I wanted to

Wait. How do you coach baseball and not end up in the field??

I’m doing what I’ve wanted to do since I was 8 years old, and I’m at a company that is very stable and privately held with little chance of being acquired or going public so my job is at stable as it can be in the technology field.

Tech is rewarding but you also don’t know if you’ll have a job next month or next year with the ruthless VC/PE activities with technology providers.

My ideal retirement job is golf course ranger. Be outdoors and around golf, get free rounds, take beer from 19 year old kids that try to sneak it onto the course and drive around the golf course with it in my sippy cup, that kind of thing. Get done around noon, have the rest of the day to myself for hobbies or lay in the pool. That actually sounds amazing.

My ideal retirement job is golf course ranger. Be outdoors and around golf, get free rounds, take beer from 19 year old kids that try to sneak it onto the course and drive around the golf course with it in my sippy cup, that kind of thing. Get done around noon, have the rest of the day to myself for hobbies or lay in the pool. That actually sounds amazing.
Hell yes. I want to be a starter. I just want to be on the course and tell people to have a great round. Watch all the golfers young and old enjoy themselves and chill out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom