My First Time Ever On A Livestreamed PLO Game (1 Viewer)

I think I made the right play given the board texture and how it played out. She had been a calling station all night.

on a board of AK57 with no flush draws she's calling $200 and $600 OOP The only logical hand that makes sense is QJTx trying to get there. If she has a set or top two pair I expect her to bet or raise.

So when the river makes broadway and she ships it, what else can I put her on?

If I call there and I'm up against the nuts everyone watching on stream will be like "duh, of COURSE she has the nuts, what the hell else could she have????"

I'm still fine with my fold given that I identified her as a station and the absence of other significant draws. And I honestly think in HER mind she thought she was shoving for value lol

I forgot you were in Texas now. You need to come play in San Antonio! My son usually deals the live stream at San Antonio Poker Palace

I played some Big O a few months ago at Rounders in San Antonio during their big series. But it's a good 1.5-2 hour drive away from me and I have more PLO action than I can handle here in Austin lol

She had 4 pair. Definitely a value bet on the end lol.

I just hope you get a shot at her money before the sharks get to it. Because any shark watching that is going to be looking to get into Patty's game.

She had 4 pair. Definitely a value bet on the end lol.

I just hope you get a shot at her money before the sharks get to it. Because any shark watching that is going to be looking to get into Patty's game.

They don't really get PLO cash games there, it's all at The Lodge, so my first time playing with her.

But if they're doing a monthly stream I'll be looking for revenge lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom