My First Time Ever On A Livestreamed PLO Game (1 Viewer)

Well, I think if we take a nit pole, you're in the lead ! @Anthony Martino

Screenshot 2023-01-05 203203.jpg

I mean, you're at the table now, but I clicked in to the stream and the seat was empty for 20 minutes or something.

Lol, a lot of these players were brand new to me, only was familiar with Deez Nutz (can be loose) and Kenny (TAG)

OMG. Clown alert. Wtf. Uncle T should not be playing plo. Flop - pot, turn pot, river win. Come on. Holly cow. Really flop rap with a pair on a rainbow board and just call. Wow.
F75F9F61-96A2-499D-B65E-BF7C48E224A1.jpeg

OMG. Clown alert. Wtf. Uncle T should not be playing plo. Flop - pot, turn pot, river win. Come on. Holly cow. Really flop rap with a pair on a rainbow board and just call. Wow.
View attachment 1053559

Earlier he went ham multiway with Aces on a board that was terrible for him, but got bailed out by running 8's

These players are not playing very well. Is this consistent with the action at THC?

the production quality is a big step down from HLS and Patty is no poker bunny, but it’s cool to see lower stakes PLO that I can relate to.

These players are not playing very well. Is this consistent with the action at THC?

the production quality is a big step down from HLS and Patty is no poker bunny, but it’s cool to see lower stakes PLO that I can relate to.

My first time playing at TCH Austin, I only knew two of the players at the table (Deez Nuts, black kid on my left, kinda loose, and Kenny, tight and complains a lot)

Patty is the goddamned unicorn at the table, I wish I had a table full of Pattys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom