Windy Crest CPC Cash Set (1 Viewer)

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I've found myself playing around with the chip designer and think I may finally start planning for a custom set to rotate with my GOCC ceramics. This would be a ways out, but might as well start refining my colors and spots now, right?

My only requirements:
Lvl 4 or below $5 - (workhorse)
Prefer standard base colors

Disclaimer - I haven't ordered samples. I will. Promise.

How can I make this better?

Edit - removed my drunk repeat sentences

Round 1.png

Last edited:
Does your inlay match something you already have (your custom ceramics, table felt)?

Try inverting the colours: black inlay, white text, white cards and see what you get.

And/or shaped inlays?

20 is my favorite by far. Great chip.

Just personal preference, but I'd work in some longer spots on either the 1 or .25, maybe 212 or Quarter pie. I really like how long spots look in stacks when some interesting color mashups come together (colony club 1s, silverclub 25 hybrids are good execution of this)

Does your inlay match something you already have (your custom ceramics, table felt)?

Try inverting the colours: black inlay, white text, white cards and see what you get.

And/or shaped inlays?
Inlay is a place holder. It's my logo, but I have yet asked @p5woody to start mocking anything up. And I do like the idea of inverted colors.

20 is my favorite by far. Great chip.

Just personal preference, but I'd work in some longer spots on either the 1 or .25, maybe 212 or Quarter pie. I really like how long spots look in stacks when some interesting color mashups come together (colony club 1s, silverclub 25 hybrids are good execution of this)
Thanks - the $20 is probably set. That color combo is the nuts.

Love the 20, but that's a lot of blue in the whole set. The purple in the quarter looks blue while with that lineup. I'm not generally a fan of blue and green on a red chip either, so personally that 5 doesn't tickle me. I would try some kind of orange combo on the red base.

The $1 seems a bit out of place in the spot progression. I wonder if there is a way to get it to relate more to the $20. I love the sets where there is a leap frog progression.

Off the top of my head, personally I would never use 4DSA18 when you can go 4DSA316. That little extra makes a huge difference :)

The $5 seems very drab compared to most of the other chips. I would like to add a DG color or two for the edge spots.

I’m assuming you don’t mind the higher level edge spot on the 25c because you will only be ordering a rack or two of them?

It’s a. Ice looking chip, it just looks out of place in the line up as a quarter is all.

But I like the idea of a higher spot level since you won’t need many of them.

Edit to add a few brighter options for a $5 chip. Some color conbos would mean changing the $1 chip toohut what chip ever stays the same from the first mock up!

Using a yellow $20 really gives the option to add DG green to your $5 which most sets don’t have with a green $25. I think it could be a really great combo if you play around with different spot patterns.

ACA42BF1-E12A-4011-BABC-D2B80EC5B338.png

Last edited:
Off the top of my head, personally I would never use 4DSA18 when you can go 4DSA316. That little extra makes a huge difference :)
Thanks - I'll try this out when I'm back home this week.

Regular white vs bright? Why? Curious as from what I remember from the color samples the bright was so much more vivid.
I love bright white as small edge spots but don't care for it when it takes up so much rolling edge real estate as a base color. To me it gets a bit of a plastic look to it.

The $5 seems very drab compared to most of the other chips. I would like to add a DG color or two for the edge spots.

I’m assuming you don’t mind the higher level edge spot on the 25c because you will only be ordering a rack or two of them?

It’s a. Ice looking chip, it just looks out of place in the line up as a quarter is all.

But I like the idea of a higher spot level since you won’t need many of them.

Edit to add a few brighter options for a $5 chip. Some color conbos would mean changing the $1 chip toohut what chip ever stays the same from the first mock up!

Using a yellow $20 really gives the option to add DG green to your $5 which most sets don’t have with a green $25. I think it could be a really great combo if you play around with different spot patterns.

View attachment 152126
Correct - 2 racks of 25c is all that's planned, 3 max. I really like the color combo for the 25c and the $1 - agree the 5 needs work. Didn't consider the DG green for the 5 because I have it on the hundo. What spot would you put on the frac?

I really like the start you have going on here. I love the $1, $20 and hundo as is. Maybe throw in a blue quarter (tribute to the Paulson WTHC dollar) to break up the pink quarter and red fiver (I just have a thing against that combo). Just some suggestions. Looking forward to seeing this evolve.

9F59312E-5C78-47D8-92AB-4180EE0F6A90.png

Edit: Nevermind thats a lvl 5 fiver.

I was just thinking using regular white so there wasn't a repeating color.

Correct - 2 racks of 25c is all that's planned, 3 max. I really like the color combo for the 25c and the $1 - agree the 5 needs work. Didn't consider the DG green for the 5 because I have it on the hundo. What spot would you put on the frac?

I like using a multi-colored chip for the frac but maybe a simplier looking spot pattern. A few ideas to consider.

3EF4BC99-274C-435C-A2A6-C1CF94F69E8D.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom