The Beachcomber Cash Set (CPC) (1 Viewer)

The set looks great and very cool inspiration. Congrats!!

When I first saw "Beachcomber" my mind immediately jumped to the iconic Canadian TV drama "The Beachcombers"...

fc5e703e27304ad0536a4ab755883fa9.jpg

Ok, I have to say more than just "oh wow" actually lol. Very nice set, Joe! Super classy inlay and every chip is really well done. I love the hundo the most I guess, you made Dayglow Saturn work which is not easy.

The set looks great and very cool inspiration. Congrats!!

When I first saw "Beachcomber" my mind immediately jumped to the iconic Canadian TV drama "The Beachcombers"...

fc5e703e27304ad0536a4ab755883fa9.jpg

Yeah, this was filmed in Gibsons when I was a wee lad. When I saw the title I thought Bruno Gerussi's visage would be on every chip.

Right, but why a NCV chip in a cash set?
There's quite a few cash sets with NCV's around here isn't there? I can think of Ironbound Lounge and The Brighton both have NCV's. Use as nickels or .50c just in case the need arises?

Thanks for the kind words all! To answer your question @CraigT78 :

Wow. These are gorgeous!

What's the X chip for?

There's quite a few cash sets with NCV's around here isn't there? I can think of Ironbound Lounge and The Brighton both have NCV's. Use as nickels or .50c just in case the need arises?
@Huskerchipper nailed it. Nickel or dime for low stakes nights or an alternate frac if the desire comes up to change it up a bit. It works for 0.50/$1 or 0.50/0.50 as a 50 cent chip or nickel or dime for 0.05/0.10 or 0.10/0.20 that are popular with my local group.

Superb timeless classic style set - congrats!
The 1s and 100s are my favourites. Very well done!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom