Calypso Cardroom - CPC Custom Cash Set (6 Viewers)

I mean, there is no telling how old that sample I have is, that could've been a light blue batch from six years ago, I think both versions look great
That is true, and my chips do match the color sample that I have. If there was a change in the light blue composition it's very recent.

Some natural daylight barrel shots today.
PXL_20240206_144634144~2.jpg
PXL_20240206_144506898.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20240206_144646381.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20240206_144522960.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20240206_144542506~2.jpg

That's a pretty bright set for all the brown you used. Yet, it's not an overpowering unicorn fart set like we see so often. Well done.

Put me down for a sample set if they become available.

Love the fiver. After getting my custom cash set last year, the 3A916 spot pattern is one of my new favorite for a workhorse chip. When done right like this, they look incredible in stacks. :tup:

Thanks for sharing, congrats and best of luck with it!

I actually can't believe these are Arc Yellow - they look too good to believe it. One of the best applications I've seen of it as a base color!

I actually can't believe these are Arc Yellow - they look too good to believe it. One of the best applications I've seen of it as a base color!
Do people normally think Arc doesnt look great, or is everyone all about that DG Peach train? Lol

Do people normally think Arc doesnt look great, or is everyone all about that DG Peach train? Lol
No shade. Generally CPC yellow is lacking, this isn't unknown. I was just pointing out that yours is one of the best applications I've seen. Just a compliment :)

No shade. Generally CPC yellow is lacking, this isn't unknown. I was just pointing out that yours is one of the best applications I've seen. Just a compliment :)
Yeah I'm taking the compliment, and I knew about people's thoughts on yellow and canary and all, but I hadn't heard anyone say Arc was in that category

Alright, after looking into what I have, what I'll let go of...

There are going to be 8 total full samples sent out.

For now, I'm going to send out five of them, and after I get a game or two in with these guys we will revisit the other three (might have to hold one or two for some of my dudes.)

@rjdev7 sent me his info earlier today

That said, if ya would please

@Rieguy
@JeepologyOffroad
@WedgeRock
@Suited Connector

Send me a pm with where and who I should send these babies to, and I'll try and get them out in the next few days

For now, I'm going to send out five of them, and after I get a game or two in with these guys we will revisit the other three (might have to hold one or two for some of my dudes.)

@Rieguy
@JeepologyOffroad
@WedgeRock
@Suited Connector

Send me a pm with where and who I should send these babies to, and I'll try and get them out in the next few days
My dudes, it has been a busy week. I've got all the samples ready to go and will get them in the mail Monday!

@Rieguy
@JeepologyOffroad
@WedgeRock
@Suited Connector

In the mail finally, sorry guys been busy and now I'm sick - but they said most of not all should arrive by Friday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom