Calypso Cardroom - CPC Custom Cash Set (2 Viewers)

These are beautiful. I love the use of color, especially the $1. Look great on the table, congrats on felting them for the first time!

Just got the sample set Aaron and wow. Blown away. The inlay is spectacular in person too. Congrats and well done.

Also - a few colors, including light blue, are undoubtedly stronger in this CSQ run for those that were curious

Just got the sample set Aaron and wow. Blown away. The inlay is spectacular in person too. Congrats and well done.

Also - a few colors, including light blue, are undoubtedly stronger in this CSQ run for those that were curious
Curious if that's the new normal light blue or not. Going to need more examples.

Curious if that's the new normal light blue or not. Going to need more examples.
Kifer’s is also similar to Aaron’s fwiw. Could just be the batch this run if I had to guess

Imo dg pink is the biggest difference. It was already powerful but wow. I just pulled the trigger on a dg pink focused set after seeing it today

Kifer’s is also similar to Aaron’s fwiw. Could just be the batch this run if I had to guess

Imo dg pink is the biggest difference. It was already powerful but wow. I just pulled the trigger on a dg pink focused set after seeing it today
I have zero regrets on the set - but that pink... it makes me sad I didn't go pink 5 lol, sucker is luminous!

I have zero regrets on the set - but that pink... it makes me sad I didn't go pink 5 lol, sucker is luminous!
It truly is. Seeing it in person was a wow moment. Paulson like vibrance. I’m praying mine comes out with that same batch.

Last edited:

Going to have to check Josh's $1 against my Canoe Club T100 later on. He sent me one to take a peek at.

Even my Ironbound Lounge T20000 was really, really bright last year

Oh and the bright white too. Aaron and my hundos are extremely similar and his base white is substantially brighter and cleaner looking

I don’t think any of these are extreme enough to warrant remakes but it is nice to see.

That's crazy, I remember getting my black sands set in '16, they practically glowed next to the old ASM DG pinks. I can't imagine them getting even brighter!

2016_11_20_IMG_3097.JPG

What a great first game for the set to come out. Me up. Brother up. Wife up. Mexican n' Margaritas. So glad I put in the order for this set. Now some shots.

Making stacks
PXL_20240225_020554433.jpg

PXL_20240225_024458256.jpg

Straddle on top of @MichaelBubly Shoreline button
PXL_20240225_044336121.jpg

Splashy pr0n
PXL_20240225_005855159~2.jpg

If you're gonna play a No Limit Omaha hand every 30 minutes except stacks flying
PXL_20240225_014310872.jpg

And if ya can, be the winner.
PXL_20240225_030804614~2.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words everybody.
Calypso TV 01 Artboard 1~5.png

What an amazing set. This inlay is pure candy!!! A classy and simple look makes it even more beautiful!

Would love to get a sample set/Chip but I am way too late I guess :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom